Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

loosing control of my bladder fun day

Posted 08-13-2016 at 03:18 PM by Tom_claw

Today was my very first time to actually have a wonderful master. He actually help me succeed in making me loose control of my bladder by drinking at least 6 glass of water and holding it for a very long time. The more he told me to hold, the more drinking I had to drink and keep holding it. I was holding it to a point where I have to beg to get release of my pee and then finally release into my adult diapers and into my bed. Then every 30 minutes, I have to pee again and my master told me to keep holding...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bladder control dare

Posted 10-13-2014 at 12:12 PM by Tom_claw
Updated 10-14-2014 at 11:09 PM by Tom_claw

Hello everyone. Yesterday I received a dare from MaleChastitySlave giving me a bladder control dare where I have to drink 2 liters of water and for the next 6 hours I will have to hold it in. During the night between midnight to 6am, I was feeling the need to pee and I tried to hold it in and it was uncomfortable because my pee was trying to escape and it can't. Therefore, I kept pushing it out and leaked on my bed creating a wet spot for my bedwetting. I really enjoy the bedwetting part and want too...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

peeing experiment

Posted 08-25-2014 at 10:47 PM by Tom_claw

Hello, my name is tom. I am 26 years old Asian male straight mostly, but a little bi curious. I would enjoy any kind of ideas to make me loose bladder.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bladder control

Posted 08-17-2014 at 11:35 PM by Tom_claw
Updated 08-25-2014 at 10:53 PM by Tom_claw (Needs some ideas)

Hello, I am 24 asian male and would enjoy dares from anyone that gives dares.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bedwetting (pee)

Posted 08-15-2014 at 11:27 PM by Tom_claw
Updated 08-25-2014 at 10:52 PM by Tom_claw (Wants some ideas)

I am asian 24 male, have decided to go back to younger age with peeing issues> however, that have been not the case yet. Therefore, ideas would be great. I am also straight, but a little bi curious now.
Posted in Uncategorized