Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Give me ideas on my 5,000th post celebration

Posted 03-27-2018 at 11:49 PM by CSasha

I am not sure if and what I might do for my 5,000th post celebration, for example another add thread, but please give me ideas and wishes what you would like to see, make me to do and how and what you'd like to contribute in the comments.

Many many thanks to you
Posted in TORD Online
Views 10740 Comments 45
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 45

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you Jessica. Good idea with the partly changing keywords from week to week. I agree. Keeping it also more focused.
  2. Old Comment
    Regarding the ฿: I just received a warning that threads involving any currency are going to be killed/banned, even if it's a virtual currency. I am pretty sure there is a good reason for this, so despite I liked that idea, we have to make it something else, like Bitch points (which at least sounds similar to Bitch coins ). So it's Bp instead of ฿ from now.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Especially for the secret keywords, I am limited in what I am willing to do. I like the nasty unknowing and out of control by not knowing what exactly they do, especially playing with gamy options trying to prevent more, traps etc. I also like to have the incentive to post a lot, and add to my own misery. So I propose I give you, Lemuricon, and possibly people to consult you, a couple of options what could work, and then you modify them as you want. Right now I think of line writing, hypnosis, direct number of simple deepthroats on my favorite dildo, held seconds (with ฿ I can choose this option, directly added I can't, same rules if possible, first 5 seconds (or more) don't count, from a higher number on like 30 seconds it counts more (could even increase), full out full in deepthroats, ass-to-mouth deepthroats, training to suck one my my new way too big dildos (definitely no ass gaping), drinking pee. Just my thoughts for now.
    One option, for each keyword, provide Bp conversion values. That way, if the item is outside Cass's or the additional victims limits, they can pay off the keyword in Bp. When they do so, they have to include that detail in the report.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    One option, for each keyword, provide Bp conversion values. That way, if the item is outside Cass's or the additional victims limits, they can pay off the keyword in Bp. When they do so, they have to include that detail in the report.
    Awesome idea, sasha. I like it very much.
  5. Old Comment
    Another crazy idea while I am horny: if you create a blog entry for the rules, so you can refer to them in the thread and change that blog entry any time (which isn't true for the thread post), how about each warden could use a once a day keyword to add the current number of views to my total and number of comments ice cubes to put into my ass.
  6. Old Comment
    Another idea I just picked up: a treat for the owner of tge 1,000th post and that for every multiple of 1,000, like a reset of the counted keywords limited in number so far.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Another crazy idea while I am horny: if you create a blog entry for the rules, so you can refer to them in the thread and change that blog entry any time (which isn't true for the thread post), how about each warden could use a once a day keyword to add the current number of views to my total and number of comments ice cubes to put into my ass.
    You know of course that you will get enough comments that you would not have to actually drink (the usual way) for weeks.
  8. Old Comment
    Hahaha, could be, Marv. Fortunately, others help me not to overdo it.
  9. Old Comment
    How is the thread coming up, puppy wants to know what trouble he got himself into.
  10. Old Comment
    Lemuricon is still looking into all the details we gave him. I told him to take his time.
  11. Old Comment
    Given I should keep it fresh, there's no reason I couldn't come up with 2 new keywords every week. So it shoukd be a rule.

I also like the chain post challenge for single users that I saw by kila or sexyred92. The user starts posting and hopes to get X posts done with another user's post. If yes, extra task for the victim. If not, punishment task for the user.
    Updated 04-06-2018 at 09:45 AM by CSasha
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Lemuricon is still looking into all the details we gave him. I told him to take his time.
    There's a lot here, it could be a while.
  13. Old Comment
    I still take new ideas from others. It's so refreshing.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Comment
    How is the thread coming up, puppy wants to know what trouble he got himself into.
    Lemuricon told me he is so busy to have to drop taking care of it. So either I will do it myself or I will find a new thread care taker. Anyway, I'll need more time to set it up.
  15. Old Comment
    Let me know if there is something I can do to help. Probably can't be the care taker, but other parts.
  16. Old Comment
    I'm not sure I can come up with any ideas to improve this -seems really good already. I might consider being an additional victim if I were horny enough to make such a bad decision.
  17. Old Comment
    Had a horny thought. One of the keywords could be related to time in a chastity cage. Knowing that neither of like (or really even participate in long-term chastity or denial), it could be something along the lines of:

Hours in a chastity cage where the first 3 hours don't count and each hour beyond 12 hours count as double.

It's similar to how you accumulate deepthroat holding time.
  18. Old Comment
    Thank you, sasha. Sounds very good.
  19. Old Comment
    Cant wait to start when its reddy
  20. Old Comment
    I think I will wait for the feedback to this poll and apply it first:
    http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339212