Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

An Orgasm Full Of Pee

Posted 04-09-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-12-2018 at 01:46 PM by IceMaiden

In this thread I ended up with a bunch of custom orgasms, three of which were passed over to AM to make for me. So for the last two days Sir has had me pee in my mop bucket whenever I have needed to pee.

He originally wanted the bucket as full as it could get before we used all the pee but as my period is due we decided the amount I had managed to collect so far would probably suffice, as if we had to halt it for my period we would have to start all over again. In the last two days I collected a little under half of the bucket.

Sir explained that he wanted me to take off the cistern from the top of the toilet, drain the water and fill it up with the bucket of pee. As well as this I was to pee in the bowl as well after filling up the cistern. After making sure I understood how to fill the cistern up (Because I am dizzy and a bimbo and Sir has to explain these things to me) I was sent away to complete the orgasm.

I was to use my wand with my head down the toilet and as soon as I orgasmed I was to flush the toilet. So it wouldn't be just a little bit of pee in the bowl that I had just done but I would be literally showering with pee! Given I always get super horny right before my period I didn't think it would take me too long to orgasm even while a little nervous about how this was going to play out.

I set everything up, plugged in my wand outside the bathroom and pulled it to me (it JUST reaches the toilet this way.) and began bringing myself to orgasm...but I couldn't concentrate much because I was aware this afternoon of a big huge spider in the bathroom and I have a HUGE fear of them. I actually told AM before I started if it came anywhere near me I was out of there. So I glance around trying to see where it is...oh, perfect. It's on the ceiling right above the toilet!!! Now I'm thinking what if it drops on my head?! I'm getting mad at this spider and fighting the urge to run away downstairs (I really, really don't like them. I am so scared of them I get my child to move them for me.)

I am also incredibly blind without my glasses and originally I had planned to take them off so that they didn't get wet...but I wouldn't be able to see where the spider went if I took them off, so now they were staying firmly on. My head went back in the bowl while I tried to concentrate on things that arouse me instead of on that horrible 8 legged thing. But I couldn't keep not seeing if it had moved so every few seconds my head popped up to check it wasn't anywhere near me, even as the wand got me closer to orgasm. I think if it had moved at all I seriously would have ran downstairs screaming.

Finally I can feel the approaching orgasm and my right hand comes up ready to flush...but this caused me to lose my position slightly and so the wand moved and halted the orgasm...at least it wasn't a ruin! I try to get back in the same position but it happens again so I know I have to try something else. My left shoulder is sore as hell recently and has been for weeks and I can't really use my left arm because of this, so it wasn't an option to use my left arm to hold a lot of my weight so it had to be my right one..but I was holding the wand with that. I decide I am going to place the wand between my legs and grip it that way and my right hand can flush while my left arm isn't supporting much now I am gripping the wand with my legs and moved into a better position. I forgot about the fact I tremble and my body spasms when I orgasm...so as soon as I got close again I started shaking and the wand started moving and it was hard as hell to keep it there, my lower legs actually left the ground a few times I was shaking so much.

I know I am about to orgasm any second now and so my head goes into the bowl as far as I am able and I reach up with my right hand and flush...two days worth of pee flushed over your head smells so bad!!!! But even though the smell was disgusting and I could feel it dripping off my head even as I noticed somehow my hair had ended up down the side of my neck in the bowl despite it being tied into a ponytail (I think from all the shaking and trembling) it didn't diminish the orgasm...it made it a really good strong orgasm.

I was quite surprised it was so strong actually, I do like humiliation play and some degradation play but I wasn't so sure about this. I still do not like the smell or the fact pee keeps dripping on me or the fact my hair smells awful and while it wasn't my favourite form of humiliation play it isn't something I disliked either.

Sir made me write this before cleaning myself up so I am going to go and make my hair smell nice again!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1726 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Omg Miss, not even my mind could come up with something like this!

Great job being a piss mo.... no... I can't say that of course.

Sorry Miss!
  2. Old Comment
    You are so freaking brave! I never could do anything like this, and you did amazing!
  3. Old Comment
    I can't even imagine two days worth of pee! Omg that must have been so bad. But I can see how it is a turn on at there same time.
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, amazing task. So humiliating and very well done.

This makes me curious to try it myself