Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Week 7 of diapers

Posted 02-24-2018 at 04:58 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey,

So this week was more of the same. Life has settled into a routine. Get up, change from cloth to disposable and go about my day. I usually change about 4 times a day so it is not too bad. But I am starting to mess my diapers instead of just wetting. It all depends on the amount of time that I will have to change. (and what I had to eat the previous day)

Not sure what else to add to this post, but I am glad to know that winter is almost over and spring is (basically)...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

My toys

Posted 02-24-2018 at 04:44 PM by CagedHiruzen

1 double headed 18" black veiny dildo
2 medium pink anal plugs
1 small dildo
1 vibrator

1 full enema kit 4 liters

Various homemade implaments
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teased by co-worker?

Posted 02-24-2018 at 08:28 AM by andrew_b

Here is something I'm not sure about, as many of you probably already know that I have a foot fetish.

Although something I'm not sure about is that I think one of my female co-workers knows I do.

She had mentioned before about having a foot fetish herself but I think she was joking about that.

The thing that makes me think she knows as well though is that the last two times I've been near her, she has slipped her shoes off and played with them.
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized