Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

What is one kink that changed from a limit to a like/love?

Posted Today at 04:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated Today at 04:36 PM by IceMaiden

For the majority of the time I have been involved in kink, degradation has been a hard limit for me. I was okay with humiliation, but there was a very fine line between the two and it had to be approached carefully in order not to cross into degradation.

But then I asked AM his opinion of how the two of them differ and after he explained his thoughts on them to me I started to become quite curious about degradation.

I was so nervous about it going very wrong the first time
Daddy's Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized

Temporary setback and backstory

Posted Yesterday at 08:37 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated Yesterday at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So, I have gone to visit my family and (as of my limits) I am not in diapers. (That will be fixed tomorrow when I return home.)

I guess I can talk about how it is annoying to be using the bathroom after 2 1/2 months of going whenever and where ever I need to .
These past few days have been weird, and I find myself missing the padding between my legs and thinking about wearing again. I know that it was bad to stop for these past few days, but I did already receive a punishment for...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Diaper time

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though...
gD Helper
Posted in Uncategorized

A little disappointed with GetDare

Posted 03-14-2018 at 04:07 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated Yesterday at 10:36 AM by lilith_
Tags dares, getdare, rant

I'm starting getting bored and disappointed of GD. It's so hard to find serious people on here who can keep a conversation without dropping their pants after the 3rd message they send me.
All these threads without any kind of depth have started boring me to death. It's not fun seeing a bunch of people giving edges to each other. Where's the creativity? The interesting debates? The people with social skills who don't only want to give impossible tasks?
I know there are a couple of people
Posted in Rants
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Posted 03-13-2018 at 09:01 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-13-2018 at 09:13 AM by IceMaiden

A lot of people here are looking for play partners and I wish them luck with this. It can be frustrating when there are so many males and so few females and it takes a while to find someone, or when you think you have found someone only to later realize you don't really click, your needs don't match or they vanish on you.

But just because you are frustrated in your search doesn't make it okay to pester someone who has already politely declined your advances.

If you were...
Daddy's Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized

Secret stretchgoals for the multiple victims add thread

Posted 03-11-2018 at 05:26 PM by Cassandra
Updated 03-11-2018 at 07:13 PM by Cassandra

I had to move this because the page was too long.

Here are the stretchgoals for Rule 14. Victims, you are forbidden to look!
100 posts: Adds 250 to each victims total.

500 posts: After the end of the thread, Lemuricon restraints himself in self-bondage by his choice for at least 30 minutes. He reports the session in this thread.

1,000 posts: Adds 1,000 to each victims total.

2,000 posts: Each victim's posts add 2 instead 1 to all victim's
Posted in TORD Online

500th thread, reduction list.

Posted 03-11-2018 at 02:45 PM by cbtslave999
Updated 03-16-2018 at 04:19 AM by cbtslave999

I will keep a list of my reduction tasks here and when I complete them as well.

Tasks to do

1.Place a peg on each of your ears, two on your tongue, one on each nipple and five on your genitals. Try to take all of them off without touching them with your hands. Reduce by a day if you manage to get at least half of them off within five minutes, leave the ones you can't get rid off on for another 15 minutes.

2.you can reduce by a single day if you stand...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized