Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Locked Puppy

Rate this Entry

So much Piss!!!

Posted 12-01-2016 at 02:05 PM by Locked Puppy

Hello everyone reading this.

I wish to share the day I had. As some of you may know, I am in a piss drinking competition with SlutGrif, invented by Cassandra. Please feel free to help us out!

The thing is: I still don't like drinking my piss. But that doesn't stop some people of getdare to try and help me out. Yesterday, and today, I got the PM dare that requires me to only count half of what I drank to the competition. And of course, they included PM dares that had me drink my piss and alot of water, too.

Today I drank close to two and a half liters of my own piss! Together with alot of coffee and water. I was only allowed to count half of it as well. This really sucks. It tastes extremely bad, but by now I don't care anymore.
The worst thing by now is the occasional natural burp, which smells of piss! This is very.. shall we say.. DISGUSTING!!

Why am I doing this? Because I got dared to? Because of my pride? I do hate this! But I do it anyways. I feel used. I feel like I am a proper piss slut. I don't know if I like being a piss slut, but I obviously am.

So to all who are reading this: Use this piss slut! Send it PMs to drink its piss, and be cruel about it! And tell me what a proper slut I am

Cassandra: I am doing this for you!

My PM-Dares ← click
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4604 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is a very pleasant surprise, my piss slut. I am very proud of you because you wrote this report by your own impulse. It makes me very happy, and provides good insight about your day. Plus, you attract more people to help you. Very, very good.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    This is a very pleasant surprise, my piss slut. I am very proud of you because you wrote this report by your own impulse. It makes me very happy, and provides good insight about your day. Plus, you attract more people to help you. Very, very good.
    white noise because character limit
  3. Old Comment
    Yes, its a very good statement, why you do all of this. I think, I won't do that. Tasting a bit here and there, ummhh, but the whole day long, and pisss burp, noooo....