Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

We Apologize For This Interruption To Your Regularly Schedualed Programming!

Posted 06-15-2008 at 10:10 PM by AverageDaniel

Hello, I'm Little McDanieltonstein reporting live from the scene for Action 42 News. As you can see behind me, there is a big stack of cookies. You may be wondering to yourself, "Self? Why is there a big stack of cookies? And on an unrelated note, why have many of getDare's loyal members gone missing lately?" Well, you'd be wrong!

WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Truth About Life, getDare, and Everything...

Posted 04-06-2008 at 04:46 PM by AverageDaniel

*screams through the ducktape that is covering his motuh, because he has finally stumbled upon the answer to the truth about life, getDare, and everything, including the fact that naughty_chloe is actually only an imaginary person that depp becomes when he thinks he is sleeping, that cheesy dude is actually made of chees, is a girl, and has four clones of herself in preparation to take over the world, NewSlave is actually depp's step-cousin twice removed(once via divorce and once via excommunication),and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Impeach, I Say!

Posted 04-03-2008 at 05:42 PM by AverageDaniel
Updated 04-03-2008 at 05:47 PM by cheesy dude (to silence this fiend)

Hello, fellow getters of Dare. I am posting this to inform you all of the grave misuse of power that have been blatently used by one of your oh-so-pleasant moderators. No, not the evil depp, not the heinous Chloe, I am talking about the completely immoral Cheesy Dude! First of all, even though he knows that I am lactose-intolerant, he continues to talk to me! Secondly, he hold's the little man down, man! And, while holding the little man down, he gags them! That's just wrong! He tries to silence...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized