Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Old

I'm Back.

Posted 06-17-2012 at 11:39 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

It's true. After almost two years of occasional lurking and working on a number of different projects, I think I'm ready to come back and participate in the getDare Community.

I'd like to make a couple of things clear.

1) I am younger than all of you thought I was. I cleared this whole matter up with depp a long time ago, I'm actually only 17 and a half, very nearly 18.

2) I am not going to be as frequent a poster as I was before. I'll still post short stories,...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

4 Months Later and, Yes, I'm Still Not Back

Posted 12-27-2011 at 11:39 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I hope some people actually still enjoy my little updates, no matter how pathetic they may seem to be. I am close to returning. I'm almost done with the story that I wrote and need to finish before I return to getDare. I'm really excited about it, but I only get like an hour a week to write it.
I'm very busy with other things and projects - writing a play, an album, working on school stuff, making movies, watching My Little Pony
But, I promise... when I return to getDare, I will come...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BBS on BBS

Posted 08-27-2011 at 09:31 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

(Be Back Soon on Bulletin Board System - I know, an awful pun.)

I went on today and realized its officially been over a year since I posted last. My post count average is lower than it's ever been - 1.98

I've been lurking a lot, and of course I'll occasionally comment on blog posts or PM someone or something, but I think you'll all see my first post soon. Probably not tomorrow, with the hurricaine and everything. But soon.

I didn't want to return empty-handed...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A message from the grave

Posted 04-26-2011 at 02:01 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Dear GetDare:

I am making this update so that you all don't think I'm dead. I know that I probably have not been in your thoughts recently, but getDare has been in mine. I miss this site, and I have elaborate return plans because the only thing better than a good entrance is a good reentrance.

You should know that I am writing a piece of fiction (somewhat influenced by The Great Gatsby in form) that I will publish here. When I finish it, I intend to come back and share it...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

To Whom it May Concern

Posted 08-22-2010 at 10:11 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I am taking a long, long break from getDare. Don't ask me why. I just am very tired of it. I have been caught by a freind of mine, and I feel embarrassed. I do not know whether or not I will return. I probably will, eventually, but not for a while. I've been on getDare for a long time. So long that it's almost sad. Recently, I've been taking long breaks from getDare. I've decided that, in the long run, I'm just not interested in getDare any more. I can't explain it, I'm simply ready to leave.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Green Day

Posted 08-20-2010 at 07:55 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I don't know if I've told you all, but I really like Green Day. Especially American Idiot. It's in my top five albums of all time. Who else is a Green Day fan?

Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Posted 08-07-2010 at 08:18 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

A Midsummer Night's Dream is truly my favorite of Shakespeare's works. It is non-stop hilarity with wonderful writing, puns, fairies, magic, and overall wit, humor, and cleverness. I always enjoy a production of it. I've seen at least five different stage versions. I own the recent movie, and I've seen two other filmed versions. Honestly, I cannot get tired of seeing a good performance of Midsummer.

I am writing...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized