Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Where I've Been for the Past 3 Years: Well...

Posted 01-03-2024 at 04:18 PM by Komodo Jones

Hi, how are you doing? I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and are looking forward to 2024. I haven’t been on this site in a pretty long time not since mid-2020. I really haven’t had need to, let alone I don’t even know if anyone on here knows who I am or remembers me but that’s ok. For those of you who do remember me hi again. For those of you who don’t hi to you too and maybe we’ll get to chat later. Always up to meeting new people who aren’t genuine jerks.

So why have I not...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Abandonment is NOT OK

Posted 10-06-2019 at 08:52 AM by Komodo Jones

After my last D/s break-up in June, I've mainly been pursuing my D/s activities as a sub. While I have been applying to a few people who were looking for a Dominant, I've just been feeling very subby lately. Now I am not the kind of guy who is only interested in females at this time and I will not jump at anything that moves. In order to try for a healthy relationship, I can afford to be picky and I only go to ads that intrigue me.

In the month of September I have applied to two such...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ennui: A Free Write

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:26 PM by Komodo Jones

I haven't posted in my blog in a while and after reading over some of my previous entries I just feel compelled to write with no direction or topic just let my fingers type and see where it goes. Ennui is a French word which is a synonym for boredom; something I tend to experience a lot, especially as of late. I talk to people on kik, mainly confined to three people, what was once four people, but I that fourth person i realize now why clinginess can be utterly annoying sometimes. However, I do...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Glam's Slutty Side

Posted 02-03-2019 at 12:49 PM by Komodo Jones

So I've been with my sub Glam for a little under a year now, but I don't really identify her as my sub anymore. I mean I still tell her to do things and play with her sexually, but we've kind of evolved into a DDLG (Dominant Daddy, Little Girl) relationship. She has gotten into the state of thinking I don't have a last name and that my first name is not Sean but actually Daddy. I also have no problem calling her my daughter. So she mainly identifies herself as my little, she does require a lot of attention...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday Thread Progress

Posted 09-04-2017 at 01:46 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 09-21-2017 at 11:57 AM by Komodo Jones

I may regret doing this as it may bring more traffic but it will help me a little bit I think. On September 1st, I started a thread for my birthday happening in later September. In this thread people have certain ways to help me celebrate my birthday. I am just keeping tabs on what I have to do on this thread. Anything in bold has been completed. If you are interested you can find my thread by clickinghere.

BAD KJ
-10 minutes in matching bra and thong-shynessincarnate...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unwrapping the Present

Posted 07-14-2017 at 05:22 PM by Komodo Jones

I've commented on this before under a different title and we've heard this numerous times through movies and other forms of media but I just want to state it.

In a lot of the ads I see in the D/s area, yes I'm going to call it D/s instead of M/s, a lot of the ads that are actually worth replying to seem to have limitations that don't allow me to reply. One is age, and I kind of get that one, even though I'm not picky even though I prefer younger. But the one that seems to hinder me...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings of a Switch?

Posted 06-21-2017 at 10:57 AM by Komodo Jones

As a lot of my latest blog entries have been, this is kind of a free write, just what comes into my mind at the time. I don't really care that much about grammar mechanics or spelling as this is not a formal essay nor am I being graded. It's just talking and musing and such but enough of the ramblings and I guess I'll get on to the main topic on what's been going on in my head lately.

In 2009, I had my first relationship with a sub and what I would call my first real immersion into...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized