Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Denial Raffle Rules

Posted Yesterday at 02:14 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated Yesterday at 02:41 PM by Matt:

Rules for this thread -: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...330231&page=12

Updated Date: April 21st 2018
Denial Raffle Start Date: April 22nd, 2018 21:00 BST (British Summer time)
Denial Raffle End Date: April 29th 2018 21:00 BST
Post Count Start: 179 Page 12
Post Count End:

YOU MUST READ THE RULES FOR EACH RAFFLE. THEY WILL CHANGE. ONCE YOU ARE DONE READING, PLEASE SAY THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES WITH YOUR FIRST TICKET. YOUR TICKET...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming out

Posted Yesterday at 09:54 AM by Cassandra

Thanks to sockless74's blog post, I have seriously asked myself how I came along. I think partly, I didn't try to fool anyone, but on the other hand, I have meddled and struggled with how others conceive me.

I am transgender. I thought it didn't play a role too much that I was, and still do, but on the other hand: society. That's the whole trouble it's about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Transgender people are those who have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex.
Prodigy
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

I am Spoiled!

Posted 04-21-2018 at 08:59 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by IceMaiden

While AM and I both enjoy kinks like degradation and humiliation in our play (a lot of it!) there are plenty of times where we steer away from those kinks and delve into DDLG.

When AM first said he was going to send me some surprise gifts I pouted and moaned and complained and tried to refuse them. I have slight issues accepting gifts or help. But he wouldn't take no for an answer and sent them anyway. Since then he has sent me packages every so often, with a variety of gifts in them....
Daddy's Princess ♡
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Pushing the Limits.

Posted 04-20-2018 at 03:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-20-2018 at 03:43 PM by IceMaiden

Not those limits! The things I want to do because I enjoy them, or AM does, or because I want to be better at them but am physically unable to do most of the time. For example...multi/forced orgasms.

I am not multi orgasmic. I can not cum a bunch of times one after the other, generally my maximum is two, three if I'm really lucky and just those three can take me an hour or more.

Today AM told me if I managed four ruins within an hour I could have something good for succeeding....
Daddy's Princess ♡
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

40 Reasons We Love You

Posted 04-19-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM is old today! He turns into an even more ancient fossil! He can let us know if 40 really is the new 30, or if he needs a rocking chair now. Now that I have old jabs out of the way let's get to the reason for this blog. We love you so much, and here are 40 of those reasons!

1: You always tell us how much you love us.

2: That you aren't perfect and don't pretend to be.

3: You know just how to make us laugh and giggle.

4: You let us brat you
Daddy's Princess ♡
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Posted 04-19-2018 at 10:02 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-19-2018 at 10:19 AM by maleforyou

Well today was my first Chaturbate show in a while, well advertised a day in advance but luckily most people on GetDare seemed to be at work (phew). I wasn’t really looking forward to it after yesterday’s ruin, which always leaves me feeling a little down and not feeling like playing (even though Mistress is super-supportive and they’re totally allowed, even at my pace of ruining I can’t help but feel a little stupid & guilty as they’re very avoidable accidents).

I still gathered...
getDare's Most Awesome User
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Learning To Tuck Properly

Posted 04-19-2018 at 08:26 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Training Blog)
Updated 04-19-2018 at 10:26 AM by JulieAllison

I have been wearing panties every day for a week now and I have to be totally honest, with certain styles of panties keeping contained can be problematic. I decided it was time to finally learn to tuck properly and i thought I would share my first experience, maybe it could help others as well.

I had to start with research and found a few results in a Google search. I reviewed the instructions and after a while was ready to give it a shot.

Going to use technical terms here...
Posted in Uncategorized