Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Are Doms/Subs An Extension Of Each Other?

Posted Yesterday at 05:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

*Please excuse any typing which goes to hell. AM is making me write this with the wand on my clit on full power and not allowing me to edit/correct. *

So...I've noticed often in the D/s scene that some people claim that a Dom/me and sub reflect on each other. For example; if a sub were to be rude to soomeone for no reason it reflects not only that the sub isn't so nice of a person but also the Dom because they are responsible for the subs training.

I do not agree with
Daddy's Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Retired dice

Posted Yesterday at 12:43 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

These are dice from my thread that are no longer active, but still have tasks I have to complete.

Cassandra's Fantastic PM dare dice NOT ACTIVE
1: Send PM dares to a user in this thread. Ask for PM dares in return. (10 of 12)
2: Send PM dares to a user who recently posted a PM dare list. Ask for PM dares in return. (9 of 9)
3: Send PM dares to someone in your friends list. Ask for PM dares in return (6 of 6)
4: Send PM dares to Sam. Ask for PM dares in return.
Most daring of 2016
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Girls vs Boys v7 Analysis - Part 1 - Introduction

Posted 03-22-2017 at 01:28 AM by qmu
Updated 03-22-2017 at 01:37 AM by qmu

Hello there!

This post is a analysis of the Game version 7 on the forum using some simulation and data analysis techniques. It will be text heavy and the images will be in links due to limitation in number of images in blogs.

The motivation for this post is that the game picked my interest and intrigued me. I am currently a PhD student in Structural Engineering with a master's in Computer Science (not bragging, just explaining) and I really like asymmetrical games due their...
qmu
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Why me?

Posted 03-21-2017 at 05:24 AM by AbusiveMaster

Profile trolls among you might notice my about me, signature, album and now a recent post may seem rather incongruous with my standard persona. Certain little brats, who shall remain nameless, have access to my account. These little darlings seem to find it vastly amusing to vandalise me.

I could, of course, forbid these little angels from their access. I could lock them out of my account. Failing that, I could go behind them and undo what they have done with very little effort. So,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ginger Revisited

Posted 03-20-2017 at 05:27 PM by sciencegal
Tags ginger

I first tried ginger as a punishment last May. Figging is something Id been aware of for years, but based on all the reviews Id been able to read online, there seemed to be an aura that it would burn like crazy, which is something I was less than eager to try firsthand. But getting in trouble forced my hand, so I read up on the practice, learning how to properly prepare the ginger for an effective punishment. I found ginger roots at two of my local grocery stores, but I was frustrated that the ginger...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Darkness Of One Soul!

Posted 03-20-2017 at 01:48 AM by MasterDaddy02

When must the walls of the soul open up?
When must the sun be allowed to shine in?
When must those eyes learn to open up?
When will those tears allowed that light in?
The river of darkness is going no where!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Join some mischief 1

Posted 03-19-2017 at 03:17 PM by Cassandra

Hey folks,

since my free time amount significantly changed I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought maybe I just share some little mischief with you that you can even join.

Remember my Doomclock PM dare proposals? I have been inspired by a rare but frequent use of that principle. Some folks set some interesting stakes if only enough people join in to let them do it or change something. Here's my current list. With your contribution we can crack some limits:...
Distinguished Member