Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Dare report - 20.06

Posted Today at 05:07 AM by starpowerrrr

An amazing locker room dare from YL_897 below. I chickened out a few times, but more on that below...

(also, I've posted a copy of my dare report on Google Docs with the video footage I can't post below on Getdare.)

The dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YL_897
The only extra clothes you should have with you when you walk into the locker room should be a T-shirt and shorts [a too-short t-shirt that didn't cover my crotch, and high cut, loose shorts] - starpowerrrrr

Walk into the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butterfly's Toy Box: Wevibe 4 plus

Posted Yesterday at 01:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A magical Butterfly
Old

The Musings of a Switch?

Posted Yesterday at 10:57 AM by Komodo Jones

As a lot of my latest blog entries have been, this is kind of a free write, just what comes into my mind at the time. I don't really care that much about grammar mechanics or spelling as this is not a formal essay nor am I being graded. It's just talking and musing and such but enough of the ramblings and I guess I'll get on to the main topic on what's been going on in my head lately.

In 2009, I had my first relationship with a sub and what I would call my first real immersion into...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My apology essay for having an orgasm.

Posted 06-20-2017 at 11:08 PM by sexualfeelings

A while back I posted on a humiliation thread with the stakes "Next time the loser has an orgasm they have to Pm the winner an apology essay. The essay will contain how they achieved an orgasm, in detail, why they should never be allowed to orgasm, and why they are ashamed. The whole essay has to be degrading to the loser.

I lost the bet and had to send deepsix the following pm:
"

"This slut has orgasmed. She had just finished spanking herself because she thought...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Toy Box: Ceramix Plug

Posted 06-20-2017 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A magical Butterfly
Old

We Do Disney!!!!

Posted 06-19-2017 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*This is not original, I stole the idea from an image I found and have just adapted it

In this Castle
We believe in once upon a time
Here, Ohana means family
and a dream is a wish your heart makes.
We whistle while we work
and paint with all the colors of the wind.
We Believe an elephant can fly
and know our way to never land.
We travel to whole new worlds on magic carpet rides
and we just can't wait to be king!
We
A magical Butterfly
Old

Completed and (pending) PM dares

Posted 06-19-2017 at 12:06 PM by Cassandra

This is my current list of (pending) and completed PM dares.

7.06.2017 - Pool
6.06.2017 - Cookie, Water Power
03.06.2017 - Water Power
22.05.2017 - Party
8.05.2017 - Pool, Party
1.05.2017 - Cookie service
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized