Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Blowjob competition in the middle of the road? Hell yes!

Posted Today at 08:30 AM by lilith_

I am having a shitty day so I decided to write you all an update on my sexual life and tell you a kinky story that occurred a couple of days ago. So sit back, relax and grab your private parts!

I was with my friend, her boyfriend, my Daddy and my little sister on vacation for a few days at a small village. Our friends are vanilla but they are open minded enough not to accuse us of being pedos and psychopaths who love bruising each other. So, we couldnít really do much at home with them
Posted in Kinky me
Old

diary

Posted Yesterday at 06:51 PM by sissydiaper

been a long time i have posted something in here for a while but thing have got so worst and hard and all i have been doing is fighting so i can stay myself and not trying to hide my anger or rage on the wrong person but i am trying to stay me but need things to do daily and the hard thing is that there are nothing to do
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

144 Stars

Posted 02-17-2018 at 09:36 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

144 Stars!
1 4 4 S t a r s !

Nothing kink here at all, sorry. Just a little moment of pride and joy.

I just completed Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch. And by complete, three starred every cup. That's 144 stars!
This mean in every Cup i won all 4 races back-to-back. On all difficulties: 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 150cc Mirror and the insane 200cc.

Completely nerdy. I spent far too much time trying to do this. But Mario Kart is too much fun. And this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My vagina code

Posted 02-16-2018 at 10:42 PM by Cherise

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...021-2_17-1-118
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Titles

Posted 02-16-2018 at 11:33 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

"They call me MR.Tibbs!"
Go watch 'In The Heat Of The Night' if you have not already seen it, Sidney Poitier delivers one of the all time best cinematic performances!

Titles are an important part of life, no-one likes being given the wrong title. You want to be addressed properly at work, school, the shops. It's common courtesy to be polite and formal. And in BDSM titles carry even more weight.

Sir. Master. Dom. Mistress. Domme. Goddess. Slave. Sub. Slut....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How I Got into Glam

Posted 02-16-2018 at 11:31 AM by Komodo Jones

Itís been a while since Iíve written in here as nothing has really been on my mind and I write about enough negativity I donít need to bring anybodyís day down more, not that everyone reads my blog but I digress. As many of your who follow my blog know I recently have been looking for a Domme, which may come as a surprise to some people because for some reason people tend to view me as the one assuming the Dominant role in a relationship, and I can see why. Sadly my relationships where I play the...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My awesome rules! (and my thoughts on them)

Posted 02-16-2018 at 05:51 AM by lilith_

I'm having a meh day so I decided to distract myself by writing my rules here, in case anyone of you is interested (I doubt it, but oh well :P)

1. I cannot cum without permission. But I have one free orgasm every week that doesn't require persmission (yay!)

I don't always get that very much needed permission... That makes me a sad slut but on the other hand it feels nice (don't tell anyone I said that!) to be controlled and taking away my power of pleasure makes me very
Posted in Kinky me