Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Old

The truth

Posted 10-21-2016 at 12:42 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why are people so scared to face reality? Telling someone the truth nowadays is akin to murder and that is a shame. The PC movement has crippled our free speech and so has feminism. As a female I most certainly want equal right between men and women but in my experience I have an advantage in most aspects of life. This is due to the overcompensation of people that believe that if they say no to a woman that they are perpetuating some stereotype of men dominating women in the world. But in reality this...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The negative effects of marijuana

Posted 10-20-2016 at 10:25 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

While the pro marijuana people say that marijuana is not addictive, the simple fact of the matter is that it can be. It is not for everyone but there are some cases in which people get addicted and its a really shitty time. While it is true that there are not the physical symptoms there are some quite frustrating psychological symptoms and I am here to tell you first hand about the 3 that affect me most whenever I go anywhere from 12 hours to a day without smoking.

Irritability this is...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Drugs

Posted 10-20-2016 at 08:32 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why does it seem like my drug dealer is always such a pain in the ass? I am just tryin to smoke some weed but i texted my dealer 3 and a half hours ago and he hasn't responded. Like damn just text me saying that you dont have it so I can try and go to sleep. Or better yet text me saying you are coming up to my room to bring it to me. Thanks, gbye.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am, by definition, a troll

Posted 10-20-2016 at 02:03 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Well let me start this off by saying trolling is a art that requires immense skill, thought, and perseverance. It may seem easy to be a troll but in reality it is difficult to be an effective troll. The kids that act like assholes in call of duty are not trolls when they go around teamkilling or spewing anti-jewish remarks or refer to Hitler. Trolling is about being original and decietful while at the same time remaining funny and calm. If you yourself get emotional in the argument then you are no longer...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Monday Morning Musings

Posted 10-17-2016 at 08:03 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

So as of now the current accepted theory of how the universe was created is known as the big bang theory. It states that the universe basically exploded from an object of infinite mass and infinite density called a singularity and the universe came to be from that. But how did this singularity come to be? And how can we prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the theory is correct? That is quite difficult. I was pondering this while eating a cinnamon roll in the cafe while I was supposed to be studying...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the end

Posted 10-16-2016 at 10:35 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

30 minutes ago I was laying in bed thinking about something quite brilliant in my own opinion and within 5 minutes my eagerness to research turned into darkness and emptiness. what changed? I am not smart enough to know and maybe that is why I do not belong here. I belong somewhere else where there is nothing and I am not forced to live this life of pain and misery while i drone on feeling like the robots that we all are. The first person to correct any grammar of mine in this will be stabbed do not...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Love

Posted 10-16-2016 at 12:29 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

What is love? And not just the definition, what does it mean what does it feel like and how does one know when they are in love. Ive been in countless relationships and ive liked some people, but how does one know when they meet the person that they love and will love forever? I know there are the cliche comments like "you will know when it happens" but how are you supposed to know what happens, and how will you realize what it is when it happens.

And what is the proper way...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized