Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-19-2017 at 08:55 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:53 PM by TwistedPrincess

Am not doing PM dares right now, most are outdated anyway.

Welcome to my PM dares page! Be sure to also check out my Rules page!

Each PM Dare has a cost associated with it. Each person can spend 5 points a day. Friends can spend 7 points a day. Friends that I talk to on Kik can spend 8 points a day.

I am allowed to ask permission in the Person Above Permission thread to get out of a PM Dare twice per day (for 2 separate dares) but I must link this page....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public Truths

Posted 10-19-2017 at 02:16 PM by Literally
Updated 10-28-2017 at 01:28 PM by Literally

A list of truths I have to share in my blog-
(Message me if you've got one too add!)

Most embarrassing sexual experience.
So in highschool I was dating this girl who lived within walking distance of school and was alone in the afternoons. So, we had been making out for a few months as much as possible, and I was slowly escalating into dry humping, touching, groping, etc. and trying to get all the way. So, we're hanging out after school and we've got the place to ourselves, we've...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I won't blackmail you

Posted 10-19-2017 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

Since adding consensual blackmail to my dynamic with Jaro (and partnering with Icey), I have received a lot of pm's, whispers and private chat requests from people who want me to blackmail them too.

My response is always

NO

However, no is never good enough it seems, and so here is a list of reasons why I do not want to blackmail you:

1. I have a sub
As you probably already know, since you were aware of the blackmail dynamic, I have
A Butterfly Princess <3