Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A busy night!

Posted 10-16-2017 at 09:30 PM by mslut1961

I decided to walk the park trails last night. It was a nice fall evening and I thought I might get lucky. I dressed as slutty as I could get away with. I had my heels, white stockings, denim mini skirt, hoodie and blonde wig. I'm very passable when I dress.
I got by the picnic area and there were two guys sitting there having a smoke. As I walked by one of them asked if I wanted a drag. I went over and one of them grabbed my ass! When I voiced my disapproval the other one said, "you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

50 reasons.

Posted 10-16-2017 at 02:44 PM by AbusiveMaster

Today was a busy day for Icy. We had a very humiliating task scheduled, which I may post about later. She had a huge list of tasks for gD threads and bets we make while playing scrabble. And to top it all off, her new electric zappy toy arrived over the weekend, and today was the first time we had the chance to play with it.

I have recieved pictures and videos by the dozen today, task reports and live conversations. We have revised her day to day rules, a work in progress.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized