Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.78 average.

Boobs & Butts: Boudoir Photos

Posted 09-07-2018 at 08:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Last weekend there was a request to get back to discussing boobs and butts. Well, being the people pleaser that I am, who would I be to ignore such a request?

Before Mr. Devious and I got married, I decided to be brave and pose in my underwear for a boudoir photo shoot. I went into it knowing that I wanted to do this for him. It was because of him that I was confident enough in myself to
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 3.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	660   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 2.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	661   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 4.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	662   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 11.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	663  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 33 votes, 4.76 average.

Contract Week 4 (part of)

Posted 10-24-2018 at 02:53 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@

Week 4

Posted early as Hunters Moon tonight and change body shape difficult to post with paws

Monday see week 3 and updating blog

Tuesday had to beg to be allowed to change contract add in two new rules and beg to do dare giving a ‘man an orgasm -who I was told I don’t like’ begged despite not knowing who or how I had to provide O – but big incentive to ask for this dare and contract changes so no choice.

Wednesday
The dare to give...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

Jane@ begging to have Contract changed and prevent a Chastity belt being ordered for

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:01 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

D I have been bad and thus humbly and earnestly ask for help to make me a better sub.
I would be most grateful if you would agree to change the rules attached to our Contract by adding the additional rules 4 and 5 below to the rules I must follow.
I know that changes can be made if you agree and appeal to you to allow this change, I beseech, entreat and implore, and plead with you to grant this request which is for my own good.
I understand that in asking for this change which we...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

The Contract Week 6

Posted 11-08-2018 at 08:34 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@
Tags cane, maid, needles, slut

Week 6
Sunday

D and I travelled together today for meeting next week. Was like a second Honeymoon (moon again! As it turned out it was.). It was at a meeting while staying in a hotel that I first submitted to D and we played games.
Just before we went through security D passed me a clear plastic bag with a vibrator in it and said carry this trough for me J. I quickly slipped it into my laptop bag – this was going to be embarrassing.
I went first the guy (yes it would...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

1 year, 0 orgasms

Posted 03-01-2019 at 05:32 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-02-2019 at 04:26 AM by PrincessJessica

1 Year, 0 Orgasms

The facts:
Denial length: 1 Year (and counting)
Full orgasms: Zilch
Ruined orgasms: 8 (maybe?)

Well today’s the day, 1 year after my last full glorious cummy messy orgasm. When I originally received 333 days of denial it seemed like an unclimbable mountain. I was inexperienced in denial having done one very messy (ruiny) 1 month spell previously so I was rather assuming I’d have to beg for reductions long before I made anything like...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Moved to a new place, and a renewed excitement.

Posted 11-06-2023 at 05:12 PM by ClaireScott

Hey everyone,
It’s been awhile and I’ve missed typing up stories of my wilder exhibitionist side. I’ve recently moved again, and now live on the outskirts of town a little further than I used to. The increasing cost of rent has pushed me out, and unless I find a roommate who can accept my nakedness, I had to find a place I could afford on my own.

I don’t mind, with a new place comes new excitement about dares I can do in my new surroundings. I’m currently in an apartment...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract week 7

Posted 11-17-2018 at 01:03 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:59 AM by jane@

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out...
Posted in Uncategorized