Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

IheartHeart

Posted 10-17-2017 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time, many years ago, lived a beautiful little slut named hearty. At about the same time, in the same kingdom, there also lived an ogre-slut known as AM. A silly name, but that's how it goes. The cute little slut and the mean ogreslut got to talking, and the beautiful slut changed her limits to include Dominants from the UK.

Fortunately, the cute little slut wasn't always honest, or this would be a very short story. Not only did she break her own limits, but she invented a whole new persona for the ogre, so nobody would know who it was that was making her do these naughty things.

Time passed and things changed, and the hearty and the ogre should have stopped speaking to one another, but they never did. They calmed down, but there was always an ember smouldering, waiting to be ignited. And while the ogre didnt play with the cute little hearty anymore, the two were still very very close to one another. And still she pretended the ogre was someone else - nobody would want such a delicate, beautiful little heartslut to associate with the mean ogre.

Even more time passed. The ogre found a beautiful playtoy, and while she was every bit as beautiful as the heartslut, nobody was quite so surprised that she was with him - she was quite famous for having unusual taste. The beautiful new Ice-slut knew that the heartslut and the ogre were flirty, but she loved the heartslut so much that she decided to use her special magical manipulation powers on the ogre, and convince him to steal the heartslut.

Eleven months after theft.

When we first met, hearty was submissive, and a pleaser. She always has been. But she was new and didn't know herself, where she wanted to go and who she wanted to be. The only thing we both knew for sure was that she was a little slut and she seemed to enjoy my uniquely twisted perspective on life.

Through the years, she has attended munches, parties, had one or two relationships. She has explored her submission with me, and seperately. She has gained in confidence, self understanding, and experience. So much so that there are several areas in which she now far surppases my own experience.

She is still and always my hearty. The same cute, adorable, playful little slut who kept me a secret for so very long. Our relationship has changed several times over the time we have known each other. But no matter what changes, I still love the little girl.

Recently, her polyamorous nature (a fancy way of saying the slut needs lots of partners to satify her ) has led us to a new chapter, where I share control of her considerably more than once I did. And while this has taken some adjustment and some getting used to - and we still tweak things to find a balance - it is no sacrifice. I consider myself a fortunate man to be involved in her life.

I spend more time with Icy, and hearty spends more time with her boyfriend, than the two of us spend with one another. That is how we work. But neither of us has ever been, nor will we ever be, second best.

She is kind, sweet, honest, dilligent, caring, beautiful. She is a slut, an exhibitionist and a consumate brat. She is the ultimate bimbo and the most loyal friend. She is learning to stand up for herself too well, I forgot to add the proviso "but not to me" when i taught her that, but I suppose thats ok too.

I love you hearty.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2527 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'll keep you my dirty little secret is such a great song
  2. Old Comment
    Loved reading this
  3. Old Comment
    This is awesome. Glad that things have worked out so well for all of you. :-D
  4. Old Comment
    I loooove this so much!

P.S She's still mine and I only convinced you to steal her so I could have her.