Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TwistedPrincess

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 10-19-2017 at 08:55 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:53 PM by TwistedPrincess

Am not doing PM dares right now, most are outdated anyway.

Welcome to my PM dares page! Be sure to also check out my Rules page!

Each PM Dare has a cost associated with it. Each person can spend 5 points a day. Friends can spend 7 points a day. Friends that I talk to on Kik can spend 8 points a day.

I am allowed to ask permission in the Person Above Permission thread to get out of a PM Dare twice per day (for 2 separate dares) but I must link this page.

Immediate Effect (limited to once an hour by the same person)

(1) ANOTHER CUP - I will drink a cup (~250ml) of water ASAP that will not count towards my 64 ounce minimum.

(1) OUT OF ORDER - I will be denied peeing in the bathroom 1 hour earlier that night. (stackable)

(2) DOGGY DRINK - I will fill my bowl with 500ml water and have an hour to drink it.

(3) MESSY EATER - For the next 8 hours, any food I eat in my room must be eaten with my bib on using my off hand.

Will do ASAP

(2) DRESSUP - I will assemble a cute outfit I like, name it, and list it as an entire outfit choice on my "list of stuff I have" page. Send this PM on Kik and you will get a pic. Name a theme and I will try to use it in my outfit design.

Jogging specific PM Dares (starting to jog again but not daily)
When I receive one of these dares I will add "enabled" to the end.

(2) CUTE HAIR - I will add a pair of hair bows to my hair that night.

(3) SUPER CUTE HAIR - Tell me how to wear my hair and what hair accessories to use that night*

(1) I LOVE PLUSHIES - I have to carry a plushie of your choice with me that night. I am allowed to keep it in my backpack until 500 meters from my house.

(2) ANOTHER FRIEND - I will carry another plushie of your choice with me in my backpack. At my halfway point I will switch plushies.

(5) HALFTIME SNACK - I will pack a small snack of 2 food items and a sippy cup full of water in my backpack. At my halfway point I will put on my bib, and finish my snack before moving on.

(4) JINGLE JINGLE - I will attach a large jingle bell to my collar and wear it while jogging.

(3) FRIENDLY - I must wave and smile at anyone I see that night

(4) CONSPICUOUS - At least half my outfit must be light or vibrant colors. This includes my hoodie.

(2) CUTE SKIRT - I will wear a skirt or dress (or tutu) of your choice, at 400 meters from my house I must let the skirt hang down past my hoodie

(4) WET PANTS - I will pee myself completely at my halfway point that night. [disabled due to cold]

(1) PHOTOSHOOT - At my halfway point I will remove my hoodie if it's not already and take a few cute pictures.

(4) SHOW YOURSELF - I will bring my pink backpack, and will remove my hoodie and carry it in my backpack once 500 meters away from my house [disabled due to cold]

(5) CUTE OUTFIT - Choose my outfit for that night, I will bring my pink backpack, and will remove my hoodie and carry it in my backpack once 500 meters away from my house

(5) WET BABY - I will wear wet diapers and use my paci that night

(7) STINKY BABY - I will wear diapers and use my paci that night, before I leave I will administer a 500ml enema, and I will mess my diapers at least 20 minutes before I come home (limited to once a week)

*Hair accessories are limited as follows: Giant bows will only be worn on top of head and only 1, maybe 2 of them. You may pick up to 2 pairs (4 total) of the other bows if not picking a giant bow.

Other PM Dares

(0) SUGGEST - Suggest a new PM dare. I will choose whether or not I add it.

Coming soon!

CLEAN ENOUGH TO EAT OFF - I will plop some yogurt on my floor without cleaning it at all and lick up every last bit.

RULE CHECK - I will tell you if I have broken any rules in the past 24 hours, and what rules those are, and how I broke them. You get to punish me for each rule I broke.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2387 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments