1. Old Comment
    My messages got blocked :/ 25 messages per 60 mins :/
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnotherGirl1 View Comment
    My messages got blocked :/ 25 messages per 60 mins :/
    No idea why that happened, sorry I only replied to this now
  3. Old Comment
    My name is Janie and me and my friends had an amazing situation with a boy when we were growing up. His name was Phil and he was 14. Me and my 2 close friends were 11 at the time and we would get Phil to do crazy things for us in the neighborhood. There was an area near our houses where there were woods near a park and that's where we first got him to get naked for us. He was an older boy so it was awesome that we got to see and do things that we really weren't supposed to. First time me and my friends got him to strip to his underwear and we chased him around the woods like that. WE were grabbing his underwear from the back and pulling on it to see his bum and we were so excited. We dared him to pull down his underwear and run totally bare naked and we were so surprised when he did it for us. My friend Cathy grabbed all his clothes and put them in her backpack leaving him totally bare naked in the woods and not even wearing shoes or socks. He was totally bare ass naked in the open and we screamed and laughed when we saw his dick balls and ass and his dick was sticking up and looked huge to us. We couldn't believe that an older boy would be naked for 3 eleven year old girls. We ended up chasing him all over the woods trying to grab his ass or dick and we managed to grab it many times and we even pulled him around by his dick. We continued games with him for about 3 years in different places and at times there would be many girls there to see him of different ages ( from maybe 7 to 13 years old. This continued until Phil was 16 so little girls got to see everything Phil had and boy did they love it as much as the older girls. WE played many games with Phil over the years in the woods and even in the park. One time I remember we got him to go over to the playground totally bare naked as we played with him on the swings slides etc. He always had a boner when we played with him and man was it huge. We girls used to laugh so hard when the younger girls would point and laugh at Phil and all they were seeing and touching. WE even had a party once with about 12 girls where we got Phil to wear only a bowtie and serve us drinks and stuff. Lots of girls took pictures and Phil didn't even care. In the later years we even managed to get Phil to cum in front of all the girls by taking turns jerking him off. If our parents found out everything we girls did with Phil it would have been big trouble but no adults ever found out and we had a blast. WE often wondered why he allowed us to play these games with him naked and us girls dressed but we didn't care. We loved it. He used to give us horsey rides in the woods and park and even in the basement of certain girls' houses. AS more girls found out what Phil was doing for us, more girls would get to see him bare naked and loved it too. One time I remember we had wrestling matches on a blanket where different girls would wrestle with him. Of course he was always totally bare ass naked with us girls dressed in t shirts and shorts mostly. That's when lots of touching of his cock balls and ass took place even by girls as young as 7 or 8. IT was incredible when I think back on all the adventures we had with Phil.
  4. Old Comment
    My story is longer ago. I was just went swimming for the first time at school. As it is, you annoy each other. I would be shoved completely naked out of the carbine into the hallway. This also happened to a girl. We both then joined together in the tollette. I can only say that we were a bit playful.
    Updated 05-21-2023 at 10:43 AM by andrew_b