Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Iodine the urinal princess

Posted 03-14-2014 at 10:25 PM by Iodine

Hello everyone,

it has recently gotten these punishments:
  • Drink 50 ml of your own pee
  • Shower your hair with pee
It prepared a cup for the first one to pee in. The pee was all yellowy and concentrated. It surely would taste worse than the usual pee-tea (tea made with pee+water).
But it had to drink the pee. And so it did! It hated the taste at first, but it also made it feel like a urinal (which is a pervy fantasy it already had for a long time). It strangely liked it
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Someone finally had me do their homework for them!

Posted 03-14-2014 at 12:22 PM by slutt5

It felt very good. I love knowing that I could do the work for them so that they didn't have to. I don't know why this is so appealing to me, but it is.

It really helps me feel like a slave to do someone's work for them, and then they get all the credit. I wish I could do it more often!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment report 2.

Posted 03-11-2014 at 03:23 PM by Skylar and Kaz

First of all sorry to everyone for not getting a chance to post my update report yesterday. The tack bra did hurt my already sensitive nipples after the flicking they were fully erect and as soon as the bra was on they started feeling it keeping them erect. Once that was on and I was fully dressed I did what master ordered, and laid down on my stomach and locked my hands behind me I could not cheat this laying on my stomach either. If tired to my hands and arms would have been numb from laying on them...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

One of the most incorrect statements I've ever heard.

Posted 03-10-2014 at 01:22 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

"It's easier to be a Dominant than a submissive."

I read this earlier and was somewhat speechless after doing so. One of the points highlighted suggested that it was easier to be a dominant because all a Dominant has to do is give orders.

What the fuck?

That is NOT what being a Dominant is about at all.

Of course, a Dominant will give orders and should expect them to be carried through and should administer discipline if they aren't
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment for Skylar!

Posted 03-10-2014 at 12:04 AM by Skylar and Kaz

First I had to give myself 75 Hard Spankings on each cheek
Then I had to sit in a Hard Chair Naked for 20 Minutes While Restrained there.
My Bottom already felt sore at this point, But I knew I had a lot more coming so I just ignored it.

Seconds set I had to give myself 75 More Per Cheek. this gave my butt a nice bright red color now.
Then it was another 20 Minutes in the Chair Naked also restrained. this time sitting hurt much more, I had to put a gag in my
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Skylar these Messages to make her do them!

Posted 03-07-2014 at 07:39 PM by Skylar and Kaz
Updated 03-08-2014 at 01:35 PM by Skylar and Kaz (1 Word was on there 2x)
Tags pm me

PM me "SPANK" and I'll spank my ass _____ times with _____.
PM me PINCH and I'll pinch my nipples as many times as you want!
PM me WRITE and I'll write anything you want on my body! my choice where it goes.
PM me DRINK and I'll drink 3 glasses of water, and wait 4 hours to pee in a toilet if I cant wait I have to wet myself!
PM me FLICK and I'll flick my nipples __ times!
PM me "TRUTH" and I'll tell no lies for _____ hours.
PM me “FUN TIME”
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My ongoing punishment...

Posted 03-05-2014 at 08:24 PM by slutt5

Brief recap: I disrespected my master. My punishment options were to either pee a little in my soup and eat it or a mystery punishment that he promised was much worse. I couldn't make myself do it, so I chose the mystery punishment.

This came in 3 parts. Until today, I only knew the first part, which was to use tweezers and pluck out every hair in my pubic region. This was tedious and took almost 2 weeks, and I still hadn't done a very good job, so my master let me start shaving. I now...
Posted in Uncategorized