Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Loves, Likes, and Limits (Switch)

Posted 04-03-2017 at 09:44 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 11-07-2020 at 03:20 AM by kila

Here is my list of things that I enjoy/don't enjoy from my exploration. I am pretty inexperienced in this field so I'm still learning a lot!

Domme/Top
Things I like:
  • Audio/Accents - I'm an audio whore and I loooove hearing things.
  • Cum Play - Very fun.
  • Dressing people up - So much fun~<3.
  • Edging - I AM THE EDGE FAIRY! I SHALL BLESS YOU ALL WITH EDGES.
  • Orgasm Denial/Putting people in cages - Just because I dislike denial doesn't mean I hate giving it to others
getDare Succubus
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-3

Posted 04-03-2017 at 09:12 AM by Ravenwood

Act 3- Trying New Things

Because I cannot remember the exact time line each thing took place over I am going to split this next part into multiple scenes each dealing with my experiences with something I had either not tried or was learning to like.

Scene 1- Birth of a Puppy

I remember the events leading up to this moment better than I remember most of the others. I had always been curious about the different types of BDSM relationships. I wanted to know more...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pro-Domme Visit

Posted 04-03-2017 at 07:35 AM by b69
Updated 04-03-2017 at 12:29 PM by b69

My Queen and I have been married for 20+ years and have a wonderful marriage. We’ve been growing in our lifestyle play, which lead my Queen to want to visit a Pro-Dom to learn about more activities that she can incorporate into our play. This is a recap of our first Pro-Dom visit that happened last week. Since this was also an educational visit for my Queen the session was more teaching with me as the prop.

The two Mistresses sat in their thrones. I was told to slowly strip as they...
b69
Posted in Uncategorized