Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

My Sir.

Posted 04-27-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-27-2017 at 12:43 PM by IceMaiden

AM tasked me with writing a blog with the topic "My Sir." whilst gagged and pegged sooo *puts in gag and attaches clamps*

Okay now that's done and I'm freezing as I had to lift my shirt up to attach the pegs I can begin.

My Sir. I love my Sir lots and lots. He always looks after me and treats me like a princess and I never for one moment doubt that he loves me or that he doesn't have my best interests at heart. Even when he is having me do something I don't particularly
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Wedding Spanking Report

Posted 04-27-2017 at 10:57 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

Last week, IceMaiden posted a thread to earn spankings for me, and edges for Asslvr as a pre-wedding gift. We managed to earn 1240 spankings and 12 edges! I was very impressed with how many we received. We have been waiting to find time to be able to get them done, and last night was the night.

Although the rules of the thread allowed us to do them in a few sessions, we decided to try and get them all done at once.

The spankings were to be broken down as follows:
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Owed Dares - The Final Chapter

Posted 04-27-2017 at 02:38 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

So today I went to my friend's house and we finally finished the bets that had been piling up for 3 years or so.

We both had a bit of stagefright but managed to get everything done. (1 blowjob + swallow each, 1 mouthful pee, he gave me rimjob). He said the worst part was the rimjob (I had a shower in the morning but it apparently was still pretty bad).

We have this amazing ability to just never mention it again. Five minutes afterwards we were just talking about games/movies/cars/photograhy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized