Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

So you want to be noticed?

Posted 04-18-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I see so many people on getDare who just want attention. They may be new and trying to make friends, or they are only here to find somebody to play with outside of getDare. Whatever the reason, it is hard to be noticed in a sea of thousands of other people wanting the same thing.

So how do you stand out?

I thought I would share just some tips that help me notice people:

Be active!
This is the most important piece of advice that I can share with somebody.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loves/Likes/Limits as a Domme

Posted 04-18-2017 at 03:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

💕Loves
I am more than happy to do any of the following, and in a long term relationship I would insist on at least a few of these:

Edging & Denial
Whether it is an edge bank, or just assigning edges, I love to have my sub edge. I love to make them horny and desperate and drippy and then not allow them to cum.

Long term denial
Taking edging & denial one step further, I like to see how long my pet can stay denied. Each person is different so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

lady's tie my balls

Posted 04-18-2017 at 08:02 AM by Jeroenxx

THIS IS FOR ALL THE LADY'S.
if you want a custom pic of how i tie my balls. send a msg to jeroenxx17 (kik) with a subscription of how my balls have to be tied. you can add some extras as slap you cock of balls. i wont add any ice hot lube on it or something. just some rubber bands and slaps. (when you r nice to me maybe some anal insertion)

You muscular boy 18
Posted in Uncategorized