Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Thanks...But No Thanks.

Posted 03-30-2017 at 09:00 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-30-2017 at 09:02 AM by IceMaiden

Recently I became a little braver and started uploading pictures to my profile here and some different and/or uncensored ones on my kinktalk profile.

Everytime I or AM upload one I become nervous and shy and anxious and a little worried. Every single time. And yet when someone comments nicely on them or about them directly to me, it makes me less anxious to post a new one at another time.

It's nice to get positive feedback and of course I enjoy recieving it. Who wouldn't?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 03-29-2017 at 04:57 PM by Trebaldin
Updated 09-10-2021 at 10:14 PM by Trebaldin

PM Dares are available again.

These are my pm dares, pls be gentle, thank you. ^.^

PM me "tie" and I will tie my balls for as long as you like(max 30 min), with either a flat shoelace, one of the silicone rings listed in my toylist or a rubber haircoil.

PM me "slap x" and I slap my balls x times(max 200 times). You are welcome to suggest an implement.

PM me "squeeze x" and I squeeze my balls for x seconds(max...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-2

Posted 03-28-2017 at 01:01 PM by Ravenwood

Act 2- Beginning My Training

The very next day Sir told me that he wanted me to work some on my body. Half an hour of walking and half an hour of riding a stationary bike a day. He also told me to work on stretching my boi pussy by fingering it for half an hour a day. I started that very day and my boi pussy was still pretty resistant to change, but that soon changed. After a few days I was able to fit two fingers and then in a few more 3 fingers.

This continued for about...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings

Posted 03-27-2017 at 10:58 PM by Ravenwood

Prologue--An Introduction

I am still relatively new to BDSM and the like having only been involved in a truly good and positive relationship for about 8 months now. Unfortunately I did not think to write down my feelings as they occurred and so can only write them down as I remember them.

Act 1-- The First Week

It all began one day last July when after having tried to serve many Doms who expected the impossible from me I received a pm in response to my ad....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Trans Survival Guide?

Posted 03-27-2017 at 02:17 AM by cooperjess

I'm not sure if this is something that exists on this site, but there seems to be a pretty big and diverse gender variant demographic on this site. I wondered if writing about common experiences, things I've learned, and advice about the little things would be of interest to anyone?

Due to writing from my own experience, other than general trans issues I'd be more suited to writing about the MtF side of things. I'd be more than happy to do my research, take submissions, et cetera regarding...
Posted in Blogs
Old

The R Word

Posted 03-26-2017 at 12:48 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

He didn't do that. It might sound like he did, but he didn't. It was just poor communication. Because that sort of thing has certain connotations. That sort of thing happens while you're unconscious or with a knife to your throat. He didn't do that.

We were both drunk and had been doing sexual stuff all night. I was at his place and our mutual friend had left, leaving us alone on his bed. He was pretty dominant with me and he knew I loved it. He made me give him a handjob, even though...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Orgasms March 2017

Posted 03-25-2017 at 03:07 PM by Legs4Days
Updated 03-25-2017 at 04:07 PM by Legs4Days

So because I'm such a slut who can't control how much I beg my wonderful Miss Alex for Orgasms she has allowed me the opportunity for more orgasms but she has instructed me that I must write them all here so everyone can know how much of a slut I am.

3/24/17:
I had gotten a text from Alex that read " Work has been stressful so I'm swinging by castle (a local adult toy store) then coming home. Be naked and in your usual position(on my knees at the front door). It's going to
Posted in Uncategorized