Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

1. Old Comment

I had the first orgasm of my life last night

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    Yay! I'm raising my tea mug for the first of many!! Congratulations!
    Thank you I'm hoping it does become a more regular thing

I think simply knowing how it feels makes a big difference
  2. Old Comment

I had the first orgasm of my life last night

Yay! I'm raising my tea mug for the first of many!! Congratulations!
  3. Old Comment

My Nude Experiences

My story is longer ago. I was just went swimming for the first time at school. As it is, you annoy each other. I would be shoved completely naked out of the carbine into the hallway. This also happened to a girl. We both then joined together in the tollette. I can only say that we were a bit playful.
    Updated 05-21-2023 at 10:43 AM by andrew_b
  4. Old Comment

I was asked if I was on the spectrum

Everyone is on the spectrum. Some just more than others. What sometimes amazes me is how thoughtless and cruel we can all sometimes be.
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Comment
    As someone who IS autistic, that person can shove it lmao
    Damn straight. It was the point I was trying to get across to this woman
  6. Old Comment

As someone who IS autistic, that person can shove it lmao
  7. Old Comment

No one will read (but sure why not)

Quote:
    This kind of caution has taken over and I don't blame it but it upsets me. This world is a scary place but it shouldn't be.
    My mind seems to be doing this to me as well. Sad but true.
    I've started on the second half of my thirties and the caution, fear maybe even, seems to slowly take more ground in many areas. I hope to be able to turn this around still, for myself, but also, hope others find a way to do the same
  8. Old Comment

Hello,
    I am very new, but just wanted to say thanks for caring about others in what increasinly seems a shallowly connected world. I think andrew b is correct. Longevgity has decreased because people can easily flit between many many sites, apps ect, the second something requires effort or comitment. Easier to start over than stick with something. Glad you want to put forth the effort to be there for people! All the best!
    My 1.5 cents.
    T
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Comment
    What are you saying here exactly Andrew? You mean the overall quality of the members has decreased? Or the majority of the current members is lacking in experience?

And yes, it's a scary world. I'm not sure anyone is able to turn that around. (unfortunately)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    It's not specific to getDare. Although I find that is one of the worst places for it, there is no longevity with people you meet online these days
  10. Old Comment

What are you saying here exactly Andrew? You mean the overall quality of the members has decreased? Or the majority of the current members is lacking in experience?

And yes, it's a scary world. I'm not sure anyone is able to turn that around. (unfortunately)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
  11. Old Comment

I read this! And I would love to find people with more experience that I can learn from.
  12. Old Comment

Did I hear streaking?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Twisted Kitten View Comment
    I'd say people were definitely streaking. XD I know if be streaks ng if there was no cameras.
    It's impossible to know for sure but I was pretty sure there were no cameras anyway
  13. Old Comment

Did I hear streaking?

I'd say people were definitely streaking. XD I know if be streaks ng if there was no cameras.
    Posted 11-02-2019 at 02:50 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  14. Old Comment

I'm losing my joy for getDare

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoMercy View Comment
    So, for example what? 10 thousand is quite a lot, maybe you could use the remaining few to look back and reflect, maybe link to some of the more interesting ones, your favorite threads, blogs, etc?
    That's true, would be a good idea

Maybe I could highlight what have been the most popular threads
  15. Old Comment

I enjoyed reading and sometimes responding to your truths treads :P
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Just let me go, I'm sure this site will still have people who will learn a lot like I've done during my time here
    So, for example what? 10 thousand is quite a lot, maybe you could use the remaining few to look back and reflect, maybe link to some of the more interesting ones, your favorite threads, blogs, etc?
  17. Old Comment

Totally understand and respect your reasoning. I've had the same thing happen before to me and yeah it was for sure hard leaving this site and others. But, it was necessary and things felt great when I finally got away. (Though, I did return to some sites after awhile but not as hardcore.)

Regardless of if this is a permanent break or a temporary one for you, I just want to thank you for all the contributions you have made to this site over the years! You have 10K posts, which is most certainly impressive but I think the amount of threads you have (2K? 5K?) is even more impressive.
  18. Old Comment

I think men are a joke...at times

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Comment
    :/ we all have our weaknesses, but impatience, lack of self control, lack of empathy, and lack of self awareness are HUGE turn offs to me.

Good luck finding dude friends who are at least worth a conversation and dont have their heads where the sun doesn't shine!
    That's the crazy bit is that being impatient really doesn't work

I generally try my best to be patient with someone, it's hard at times but not impossible
  19. Old Comment

:/ we all have our weaknesses, but impatience, lack of self control, lack of empathy, and lack of self awareness are HUGE turn offs to me.

Good luck finding dude friends who are at least worth a conversation and dont have their heads where the sun doesn't shine!
    Posted 03-06-2019 at 03:05 AM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Comment
    ... am I the only one that was impressed with you only having to wait "maybe an hour" ? ^__^ I think you fare FAR better than the average Male.

But your point is valid... Male posturing is humorous at times... friends are good. Talking is good.
    Maybe I do for what I'm looking for but it depends on time of day etc

Although I find that people are so impatient that even if it was that short they would be annoyed
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    Yes, men can be weird at times. Though sane ones exist. People online in general can be weird. Sometimes, it is forgotten there is a human behind the screen. But, there is and that is something everyone should remember.
    Oh yes, don't get me wrong. I'm fully aware that there are sane ones that exist
  22. Old Comment

... am I the only one that was impressed with you only having to wait "maybe an hour" ? ^__^ I think you fare FAR better than the average Male.

But your point is valid... Male posturing is humorous at times... friends are good. Talking is good.
    Posted 03-06-2019 at 12:31 AM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  23. Old Comment

Yeah I dont really get it either but to each their own.
  24. Old Comment

Co-worker Feet

Quote:
    Originally Posted by andrew_b View Comment
    I've honestly only noticed this now, there really needs to be a notification for blog comments
    You have it set to moderate comments before they are visible, that is why you wouldn't have seen a notification. You haven't approved the above message as there is still an icon of a person with an x over it.

You can change this setting. Let me know if you need help.
  25. Old Comment

Yes, men can be weird at times. Though sane ones exist. People online in general can be weird. Sometimes, it is forgotten there is a human behind the screen. But, there is and that is something everyone should remember.