Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Joining the military

Posted 08-09-2008 at 06:41 AM by zeketheorc

I just wanted everyone to know that I will be going to basic for the military on Tuesday. I do not know when I will be back online, but I hope its not too long after basic.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

more tv addiction

Posted 01-26-2008 at 01:43 PM by zeketheorc

recently I have found myself getting addicted to more tv shows. These shows are on the discovery channel and history channel. One such show is Ancient Discoveries where they take a look at inventions that were created hundreds-thousands of years ago that have a huge impact on modern day society.
The other show is Fight Quest. This is a show where two people go all around the world studying a variety of martial arts for a short period of time. As a martial artist myself, I find this very...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing

Posted 01-13-2008 at 10:07 AM by zeketheorc

So I decided in December I would write a Series. It is about the early history of Rome starting just after the Battle of Troy. This will start a little before Rome comes around, but I find that important since it does show how it came about. I will mainly be basing this off of Livy's a History of Rome.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gaming

Posted 01-13-2008 at 10:05 AM by zeketheorc
Updated 01-13-2008 at 03:13 PM by zeketheorc

So I have mainly been playing a lot of games recently. I have been switching from katamari damacy, assassin's creed, guitar hero 3, final fantasy x part 2(which I just bought for 10 bucks), Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Mario galaxy and Twilight Princess.
I dont know how many people know of katamari Damacy, but it a uniquely intriguing game. I do have to be in a specific mood for it and havent played it for about two months. Essentially you roll around picking things up. You have to start with the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

gaming

Posted 12-21-2007 at 11:13 PM by zeketheorc

ok so we hear a lot of gaming convos and everything. I thought I would give my own opinion on the current next gen consoles alone. Lets start with the wii.

The wii is a very interesting system with a unique idea. I was having doubts that I would like the controller, but decided to get it when I found out there were other controllers I could use. I decided to give the new controller a try when wii sports came with it. I LOVED it! It was so easy to use! Now, you may say, "hey,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First blog entry!

Posted 12-16-2007 at 04:41 AM by zeketheorc

This is my first blog! YAY! *ahem* I guess I will write about my going ons later today. First I will be heading to a political event for ron paul. I will be wearing a pair of pink panties under my clothes and take pics in the bathroom. Once I get back from that, I will be putting on a pair of black knee high boots with a 5 inch heel, a panty and bra set and a bustier style top and going to the park and taking more pics. The pics will be taken via my cell phone.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized