Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My fantasy

Posted 09-12-2011 at 01:49 PM by Pupwhore

My biggest fantasy is to be completely controlled by a lesbian mistress. To be made to lick her ass and pussy everyday. I want to have to serve to her every need. I want Everything I do from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep to be to please her needs. I wanna be made to sleep in a cage, to be treated like an animal, to never be permitted to wear clothing, to be denied orgasm constintly, to be teased, to only be allowed to cum on special occasions, to be gang banged, to be humiliated in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teach me to obey

Posted 08-14-2011 at 01:24 PM by Pupwhore

I'm a nasty dirty pig whore. My ass is just waiting to be filled and stretched, my pussy needs to be pounded by a huge hard cock, and my mouth wants a dirty wet pussy to lick clean. I need structure and punishment. I'm a slut who is out of control. I don't follow orders or control myself. All I think about is cumming. I need someone to Teach this disgusting piece of shit a lesson.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nasty whores punishment challenge day 2

Posted 07-15-2011 at 11:44 PM by Pupwhore

So for my punishment today I did as tyrel said and called random numbers in the phone book and told them I was a dirty slut but most of them just hung up on me so I called one of my guy friends that I role play with to punish me. He made me fill my ass with ice, spread peanut butter all over my pussy, ass, and tits, give myself a huge wedgie, and lay in the middle of my living room floor and masterbate with jelly all over my hands and after i orgasmed i had to let the melted ice out all over myself and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nasty sluts punishment challenge

Posted 07-14-2011 at 02:00 PM by Pupwhore

Since I'm such a dirty little cumbucket I have decided that until august 1st I am going to be punishing myself everyday starting today. I am doing this to teach myself respect and control. I will post a blog everyday with the punishment that I did and if I fail to write my blog anyone may pm with a punishment. I will have to ask someone every morning once I wake up whether I am allowed to orgasm that day.

Today I asked one of my close guy friends, Josh, if I could orgasm and he said yes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spank me mistress spank me!

Posted 07-13-2011 at 07:14 AM by Pupwhore

I have been a very naughty puppy. I had been told not to masterbate for 3 weeks and being the whore I am I fingered my pussy and ass every day. I need to be spanked and punished. I love to be sexually tortured and punished. I need a mistress!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Filthy butt slut!

Posted 07-12-2011 at 05:14 PM by Pupwhore

Once again I am extremely horny. I'm sitting in a chair infront of my front window with the blinds open but naked. I have my whole pack of markers up my ass and I used icy hot as lube. I just got done spanking my ass, pussy, and tits with my hairbrush. I have icy hot all over my drilling wet pussy. I have clothes pins on my nipples and I'm desperately hoping for a neighbor to walk by and see me. I want to be humiliated. I'm imagining myself licking a wet pussy while being fucked in the ass by a huge...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need some dick

Posted 07-03-2011 at 09:15 PM by Pupwhore

My pussy is so wet. It's throbbing. I have 4 fingers working their magic. I have a nice fat cucumber taped in my ass. My nipples are erect and I have toothpaste all over them. I need more lesbian bdsm videos to watch. I love facesitting. I want to lick cum off someones ass so bad. I'm soo horny.
Posted in Uncategorized