Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Life update including leaving job, interviews, and swimsuit update

Posted 10-27-2023 at 01:35 AM by RainbowSky

Hey,

So it's been a while. Life got crazy for a while, especially in August.

As some of you may be aware, I handed my resignation into my previous job (teaching) in April, with an end date of July. When it came down to it, I was relieved that I was leaving. Family and friends all said within about a week of my departure, how happy and well and less stressed I looked. My nan even admitted she had been really concerned about me as I often looked ill. There was a lot I liked...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day in diapers

Posted 08-03-2022 at 05:56 AM by RainbowSky

I had a busy day today. I needed to do shopping for both my holiday abroad and my friend's upcoming birthday.

I diapered up under my clothes and headed into town relatively early. I could feel my cheeks flushing red with embarrassment the moment I stepped outside my house. I took a few steadying breaths and then walked into town. I had a list of shops to visit and the first on my list was a stationary shop for my friend. I was the only one in the shop and the shop assistant was lovely...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Maid cleaning

Posted 07-26-2022 at 08:46 AM by RainbowSky

As it is the summer holidays, I decided I needed to do a top to bottom deep clean. I try to do these every long holiday (Christmas, Easter and Summer) as during the term time I struggle with keeping the house thoroughly clean - every weekend I hoover, wipe surfaces and do laundry.

I started with the bathroom first thing in the morning as I had a lot of things that I needed to prep in there (put cleaner down the toilet and leave it, put limescale remover on the glass screen, drain unblocker...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Serving others beside Sir

Posted 01-16-2022 at 11:43 AM by RainbowSky

Over the last 6 months, Sir and I have been exploring rules, boundaries, tasks we both enjoy, tasks he enjoys more than me and generally getting to know each other and develop our relationship. Luckily, it's all going amazingly well and both of us are happy.

Recently, Sir and I have been exploring different clothing for sleeping in. Determining which one is most humiliating or embarrassing for me to sleep in - which sounds ridiculous when I live alone and have no reason to be embarrassed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

best, worst, most humiliating and most arousing tasks I've ever done

Posted 05-10-2020 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Today my Master set me our first ever messy task. Unfortunately a lot of it had to be adapted. Whilst I am now currently sat in my bath with egg cracked on my head and shampooed into my hair, golden syrup and biscoff spread covering my tits and smushed grapes and golden syrup filling my latex leggings. I must write this blog entry, which is difficult when you have egg dripping in your eyes.

Honestly it is hard to find the worst task I've ever done. I suppose its those where somebody hasn't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I got punished 3 times in 1 day

Posted 04-08-2020 at 03:56 AM by RainbowSky

So since my last update I've been doing even more tasks for Sir. Most were quite simple... and I managed to mess them up

It started on Thursday night. I was asked to start an AMA thread here on Getdare. A simple task - one even I couldn't mess up. I wrote it Friday night (which you can read and add to here). There is a catch to this, whenever I post a reply I must be wearing panties, my ring gag and I must be humping my pillow. There have also been additional extras added for certain...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Latest tasks completed for my master

Posted 04-01-2020 at 09:13 AM by RainbowSky

Task 1: Write your blog post with legs spread, arms and tits bound. Your BF can then hold or tape your vibe to your clit and leave it on a medium setting until you have to beg him to stop.

I stripped down to my latex body. Then my BF handed me some rope to bind my tits. I wrapped the rope around the top of my tits and then put a knot in it, I the separated the two ends and went through the middle and round the base and my back. I pulled it over each shoulder making a cross shape in the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized