Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist

Posted 12-31-2017 at 11:06 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I think one of my favourite sub things to do isn't really a kink at all; experimenting. I love pushing myself into new territories; from that fear that accompanies the first step to the excitement of doing something I previously thought wasn't for me. I almost feel a pang of guilt about having limits, like a filthy whore who suddenly decides to have morals mid-sex. I like my uncertainties gently prodded and my fears broken down so I can serve that little bit better. It already continues to erode my limits...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Best of 2017

Posted 12-31-2017 at 08:38 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Couldn't really think of witty title for this one, as it's quite simply a little list of some of the best things from 2017.
Entirely non-kinky, entirely my own opininos, but hopefully a little interesting.

Best Film: Dunkirk
Nolan's best ever film (yeah, i said it) is a 100minute onsalught. The converging timelines are a triumph of building tension. The ensemble cast is powerful yet quiet. The cinematography is breathtaking. And after it finishes you can't help but feel attacked...
Posted in Uncategorized