Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RunningLiz

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Slave Fantasy

Posted 03-06-2017 at 08:12 AM by RunningLiz

I wouldn't want to be a slave but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about it...

The only clothes I got is a tattered old tunic made from rough hemp. I'm all naked underneath and so my nipples constantly rub against the rough fabric and are sore. I wear heavy iron shackels on the feet, with a short chain between. Small steps are possible, running is clearly impossible. My hands are of course chained too, in front of my body. A heavy iron collar is locked around my neck and the hand-shackels are connected to it, so I have to keep my arms constantly up. Otherwise I would choke myself. I'm walking barefeet in the sand all day long, the hot sun burning down on me. A few other women are with me, in front and behind us are two riders who watch us. And if we are too slow we get whipped of course. Every few hours we stop. After our watchers drank precious water it's our turn. Only we don't get clear water. Instead they make us beg for their piss. We have no choice, it's the only thing we get and it's so hot and our throats are dry. So we comply and make sure to swallow every golden drop...
Posted in Fantasies
Views 2290 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice fantasy. I hope you get something coming close to in reality one day (not the 24/7/365 real slavery part of course).
  2. Old Comment
    Nice little fantasy
    Of course it is nothing to accomplish for real, but having a bit of fun with the mind is always a great thing.