Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

well this will sound pathetic.

Posted 07-20-2010 at 01:38 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

me and my girlfriend just broke up, she broke up with me. We'd been together for a long time, and this was the first time i've been broken up with, I really really liked her, I think I might of loved her. And now we just broke up and i have no clue what to do, so for now i'm just doing lots and lots of shots of vodka! YAY
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

easter=hell

Posted 04-14-2010 at 08:03 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

there is NOTHING to do. If you want to help entertain me please ask me a question on formspring http://www.formspring.me/YESSTANLEYYES

tis much fun
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GCSE Music Fail.

Posted 02-02-2010 at 12:19 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

I have to play a solo piece and i don't know what to choose ! seriously there are so many songs. :S

Does anyone have any suggestions, bearing in mind that it must sound good on a guitar (electric and Acoustic) and sung at the same time. As long as it isn't toooo crazy it should be fine.

Please help me !
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

facepalm.

Posted 01-26-2010 at 01:49 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

I went to argos today, and i bought a new dart board but when i got it it didn't have all the pieces bad times.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its hard to say I'd rather stay awake when i'm asleep.

Posted 01-23-2010 at 09:25 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

First thing, FireFlies is a tune !

Now, I AM SO TIRED, i don't know how i have been roped into this weekend. On Thursday I worked 4 hours after school, on friday I worked 3 hours after school, followed by my friends surprise birthday. Then we went back to my friends house and i didn't get to sleep till 5, THEN I had work at nine to three fifteen, oh and i had too walk the two miles to get there. In an hour and a half I have 7 people coming round to play poker, after which two people are...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fuck My Life.

Posted 01-20-2010 at 12:07 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Today it snowed, but we didn't get the day off school I had to do a bleep test, as well as lots of muscular endurance tests, which are never fun.

I got my shoes all wet because the snow didn't settle, which made my toes wet, which was cold.

I went to work after school and i have to work in -4 for two hours in just a t shirt and shorts, i nearly cried.

To top it all off I left my blazer at work, with my phone, ipods and wallet >_<
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry your not a winner (this time)

Posted 01-18-2010 at 02:23 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Today we learnt from my english teacher that a drug addict/person who touches children is called a weedofile, i must admit i luled hard in the middle of class. We then had a debate on the legalization on cannabis, I argued very strongly, physical violence was used. Cannabis should be legalized ! Discuss
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized