Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

Teasing Feet

Posted 10-06-2016 at 05:15 PM by andrew_b

This is something I didn't feel I could share to the forum but I feel comfortable with sharing on here.
I'm sure like many foot fetishists if I see some feet in public, I'll try get a sneaky look. Although not everyone is this subtle. Anyway onto my stories.

First Incident
I was at the doctor last week and while queuing up I noticed in the corner of my eye a girl with flat shoes on, she had slipped them off a little bit but I didn't pay too much attention to them. I really pick and choose when to look but I didn't think this time was going to be worth it.

Although after I'd finished queuing, I found a seat opposite this girl and she just continued slipping her feet in and out of her shoes. Then banging them off the bottom of her feet. She was also with who I assume was her mother, this also gave me good reason to not stare. I could help the odd glance though.

She and who we will call her mother, were having a big discussion. I did not speak their language so I have no idea of the subject matter, I'm making an assumption it was to do with her not taking medication that she was required to take. I can't be totally sure though.

Anyway she kept slipping her feet further and further out of her shoes but then she did. Slipped them off completely, I do think that really they just weren't comfortable but there's a small part wondering if she knew I was looking. The reason I think this is because moments later she lifts her legs up so her soles are facing me. I really wished I could have looked for longer but it was too risky.

I'm also not sure if it was for me or not but when I looked towards her mother, our eyes briefly met and all I could see was fire. After that I didn't look again. Although in hindsight she could have still just been annoyed with the girl. I hope so anyway.

One last thing I want to say about this particularly experience is that the girl in this was very likely under 18, I know it's terrible but I just couldn't help looking, feet are feet at the end of the day. Then again I'll draw the line at young kids and men lol.

Second Incident
Another similar situation happened today while travelling on the train. The was a woman who literally slipped one foot totally out of her shoe, displaying her sole. Although I was travelling with someone, so again I could not get as long as look at her feet as much as I wanted to. I did steal the odd glance though
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2915 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ive been there before, be careful with underage people it can be very difficult to tell between 18+ and underage people especially nowadays.

If you want some tips on looking at feet without being obvious then I may be able to help you
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah to be honest I know she was underage, I know it's bad but I couldn't help with the way she kept slipping her shoes on and off.

Also I'd love advice