Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

I can't cum

Posted 06-02-2017 at 12:58 AM by andrew_b

Okay firstly I want to start by saying this isn't something about denial, I wish it was. It's a more serious issue than that.

For as long as I've known I have been able to cum whether masturbating or having sex, the only way it'll come out is by having wet dreams or when I pee.

I had told a getDare member about this years ago and he suggested telling a doctor about it, well I was too nervous to do it at the time. It took me a long time but I eventually did it this year.

After having a conversation with my doctor she got my an appointment at the hospital to get it checked and I was glad to finally have it looked into. Although after numerous tests they said in the end there is nothing they can do for me.

Basically what is happening instead of it coming out it goes into my bladder, so the long and short of it I'm never going to cum in the traditional way but also means I'm never going to have an orgasm.

To add to this if I want to had kids or maybe just one. I've go to a fertility clinic and basically it's going to be a little expensive. I mean I'm glad it's possible but just an extra frustration.

I know not many people will read this but for any of you who read the whole way through cause ever since I've found out about this I can't stopping thinking about it. It's very hard to accept. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5012 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well.... Obviously i read it.
    It is sad to hear from a longtime welcome poster.
    Thanks for sharing
  2. Old Comment
    The human body... It's weird when it works right and weird when it works wrong...

Perhaps time will make things easier to accept. It usually does.
  3. Old Comment
    You could also look into adoptions perhaps.

Also, props to you for not only bringing it up to your doctor BUT also a female doctor. Not sure if I would have had the same guts to bring it up with a woman I'm not in a relationship with.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Well.... Obviously i read it.
    It is sad to hear from a longtime welcome poster.
    Thanks for sharing
    Thank you for reading, appreciate it
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    The human body... It's weird when it works right and weird when it works wrong...

Perhaps time will make things easier to accept. It usually does.
    Well there's always a chance it'll fix itself but I'm not holding out hope
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    You could also look into adoptions perhaps.

Also, props to you for not only bringing it up to your doctor BUT also a female doctor. Not sure if I would have had the same guts to bring it up with a woman I'm not in a relationship with.
    Thank you I surprised myself to be honest. I'd been in for something else and then it just came out

IVF is certainly an option, even if it's expensive
  7. Old Comment
    Hats off to you for having the openness to post it on here. You never know, there's a chance that courage will help someone else.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eager26 View Comment
    Hats off to you for having the openness to post it on here. You never know, there's a chance that courage will help someone else.
    Thank you Eager for your kind words
  9. Old Comment
    First as someone who has lately been avoiding the doctor... kudos to you to having the courage. I haven't had my period since July and it scares me shit less to go to the doctor to see of its stress or my body. So for having that courage, please try to give it to yourself. It takes a lot to tell a doctor when something that personal is wrong.

Second, I know we don't really talk much, but if you ever need to talk, vent, word vomit, pm me and I will read it as soon as I can. I have some people I can do that with and I know it helps alot to even know that people to offer to be there.
    Posted 03-10-2018 at 08:31 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Comment
    First as someone who has lately been avoiding the doctor... kudos to you to having the courage. I haven't had my period since July and it scares me shit less to go to the doctor to see of its stress or my body. So for having that courage, please try to give it to yourself. It takes a lot to tell a doctor when something that personal is wrong.

Second, I know we don't really talk much, but if you ever need to talk, vent, word vomit, pm me and I will read it as soon as I can. I have some people I can do that with and I know it helps alot to even know that people to offer to be there.
    Well I hope my experience will encourage you to go to the doctor, thank you for your kind comment

The same goes for you if you'd like to talk