Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Newly Caged

Posted 09-12-2016 at 11:08 PM by pt26

And so it begins… I was so excited to chat with Miss that (after first asking if I cod play with my dildo) I asked if Miss wanted me in my new chastity cage. Apparently that was a mistake. I was given permission to play with the dildo but only after I had been put into chastity. Well 1 min of fucking quickly turned my cock rock hard and it struggled to grow against the confines of the cage. It hurt sooo much yet was so frustrating because I could not truly get pleasure from it.

Miss then told me I can not release myself until she tells me. I had to where it first to work. I interact with a lot of customers during the day but 2 got my attention the most. They were both female and around my age, hot, sexy and outgoing. I could not help but get aroused but with the cage holding me back I started to become embarrassed wondering if the could see. Well a few fantasies later nothing actual happened and they left but I can dream can’t I?

I then spent the evening watching a football game (american) with my mom while also wondering… can she tell? Of course she can’t but my mind likes to play tricks on me. In other news I have to tasks to do as the winners were chosen for my pole I have some new panties to buy as a result which I think Miss will love and will have lots of fun with!

Well, I gotta go to sleep but each minute that sneaks by builds on my new record for being locked up… not sure if I want to test Miss on how long she would make me go but you never know!

Caged and horny,
Jessey
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 635 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments