Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Becoming His Slut (Pt. 1)

Posted 05-31-2014 at 07:21 PM by ClosetedLesbo

Hi all! I was given this as a topic for an essay, and I turned it into a story. I decided to post it here for you all to read!
Hope you enoy,
Cumslut Hannah

I feel my bladder ache as I rush down the pavement in my school uniform: a white button down shirt tucked into a pleated skirt. I’ve been so eager to get home and finally touch my wet pussy. My house is at least 5 miles away and my bladder has been full since lunch time. As I take another step I feel a bit of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New and interesting

Posted 05-30-2014 at 06:05 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs,

Have been having some very interesting 'scenario' discussions with a certain Andy24 GD'er. And have to say been soooooo impressed with the thought he has put into some of the. Not to everyone's liking maybe but I think they are pretty kool and push some of my buttons at least.. Anyways, if you stumble across him say hi.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outdoor triple combo dare report!

Posted 05-28-2014 at 09:08 PM by Literally

Alright due to posting in the Person Above: Outdoor Dare Thread and through regular correspondence with a buddy of mine (for whom I had originally crafted the Outdoor Nudity Checklist) I received three outdoor dares at the same time.

It is a beautiful day out so I decided to screw my courage to the sticking place and get them all done at once.

The first dare was simple enough, edge 3 times outside.
The second dare was a little more complicated and involved a vibrating...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New dildo :)

Posted 05-28-2014 at 05:07 PM by slutt5

Brand new dildo, and the first thing that Master had me do was put it in and then lock my chastity belt over it so that it had to stay there. The problem is that it's a good inch or two too long for me (which he knew of course), so it's being constantly pressed into me way too deep, so it hurts. I can't sit down at ALL.

But it's okay, that's the whole point of it. My Master is teaching me a good lesson. It's one I already know, but it's good for me to have it reinforced: My pussy is not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cross Dressing Dice Dares 2!

Posted 05-28-2014 at 04:09 AM by CD97

Hey guys! I have a new dice dare idea that I just came up with so I hope you enjoy!

Outfit selections 1
1)Dress with high-top converse
2)Leggings with low-top converse and tank top
3)Booty shorts with low-top converse and girly tank top
4)Skirt with black vans, Knee high socks and a black sweatshirt
5)Super skinney jeans and converse/jordans/vans a big shirt and a beanie
6)You choose

Now that you have you have your outfit, here...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Bullying Dare/Story [Wedgie, Ball Torture, Exercise, Underwear, Socks/Shoes, Edging]

Posted 05-28-2014 at 12:21 AM by Literally

I crafted a dare for JONWEDGIE1's Thread. I was quite proud of it so I wanted to keep it here for future reference/linking.

----------------------------------------

I thought it would be fun to do a series of dares as if you were being bullied.
The story will be in normal text, and the dares in [Brackets].
This is designed to be done all in one go, so you might need to wait until you have a little time to start.

So you're minding your business...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit....

Posted 05-26-2014 at 10:27 PM by Sarge90

Hello... Is it me you're looking for?...

Couldn't resist. I decided it was time to reveal the next punishment in my blog. This is one I actually did implement, and it was surprisingly dexterous.

The crime - The submissive used the incorrect 'your' three times in less than 24 hours.

The solution - Have the sub write the phrase 'you're amazing' or something equally complementary on their body (I chose chest, stomach, thighs, arse and pussy) in a washable marker.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized