Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

D/s Withdrawal

Posted 03-05-2017 at 06:09 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 03-06-2017 at 06:38 PM by Komodo Jones

This is another one of those free writes as this has just been on my mind a lot lately. It's a bit of a rant a bit of a pity party so if you're not into those enjoy your place somewhere else.

This kind of condition I've been having lately happened a few years ago. I had recently gotten out of a relationship as a sub to a couple as I had been driven to neglect that I just had to leave. After this, I feel into a deep depression that really had me questioning my self-worth. Of all...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Happy Birthday Aimee!!

Posted 03-05-2017 at 04:55 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

For all her complaining, all her protests that she is getting old, it is finally here. Aimee's birthday has arrived. I know she has had plenty of birthday spanks, and spent the day with her beautiful Ashley. She is a lucky little girl. She may be a year older, but is not one jot more mature, and we don't want her to be.

Happy birthday Aimee, and here we have a little birthday treat where you can sing to yourself naked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgmWxwW6KaU
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Turning Jaro into a Worm

Posted 03-05-2017 at 12:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few weeks ago, Jaro came to me and told me he wanted to be my pet, a real pet. He wanted me to choose a nickname for him and become that animal. Well, I jokingly threw out the name "worm". I had kind of played around and teased him about being a worm a few times already, so it just seemed fitting. He surprisingly jumped at the idea to become my worm.

We have since completed a few tasks to help make him feel like a warm. These included, but are not limited to: changing his
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My PM Dare`S♥

Posted 03-05-2017 at 05:27 AM by Bonsai
Updated 04-21-2019 at 01:43 AM by Bonsai

Thank you Fieldofbunnys for pimping my PM dares!

PM me...

Edging and Denial

EDGE X and I will edge X times!

CUM and I will eat my next three loads of cum.

FACIAL and I will cum on my face.

DENIED X and I will edge X times and won't cum today.

Tease and Humiliation

PLUG X and I will put my plug in for X minutes.

NAKED...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized