Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Story: Lola

Posted 11-07-2016 at 11:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:23 AM by CSasha

Where the heck was it? I searched my schoolbag, but since it was tidy, there wasn't any chance I could have overseen it. Did I leave it anywhere? No, I remembered. I had put it in, and this was the first lesson we needed it. Had I looked something up or lend it to anyone? Also no. Though I had been alone in the recess, I had spent my time watching my fellow students and the environment. The beautiful sky and the few trees in the schoolyard. I had envied the migrating birds in their freedom and fellowship...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 3

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 PM by CSasha

Part 2

Then a man used the relaxed atmosphere to ask about the gag. Just as if they had waited for that question, the twins offered another opportunity to donate for the good cause which was taken without hesitation. For two thousand bucks they removed the inner part of the gag, so my mouth stood plain open. Now any man who liked fucked my mouth and throat for two hundred bucks, relief of any fluids in my tummy, mouth or onto my face included. Not enough that my jaws hurt and I had drooled...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 2

Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:48 PM by CSasha

Part 1

The twins led me to our place. I tried to relax and take it as easy as possible. At least partly I succeeded, letting myself being handled by this. It still was early in the morning. Every student was busy with building up the stand. According noises and talk came from all around my while my hooves clapped on the ground. When we stopped, they unloaded me. What a relief. That weight on my back had gotten pretty heavy over the time, especially since I couldn't change the hold, shift...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 1

Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:45 PM by CSasha

It was my last day in High school, right before the summer holidays. We were popular for our traditional benefit fair, everything organized by the students alone. It was one of the few highlights of our conservative small town. As always all revenue was going to be donated to World Child Cancer.

As Seniors we were expected to create the bulk of the revenue, though given none of the general budget. Everybody saw it as opportunity and challenge to prove the responsibility and by that the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	writing (55).jpg
Views:	614
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	426  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

+sigh+

Posted 10-31-2010 at 01:36 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

School sucks ):
we have so many tests and they're so damn annoying to study for >.>
and plus, I have to try really hard not to procrastinate, and I get all stressed out, and being a sex addict I am, I masturbate all my frustrations away. S:

A funny thing happened a couple of days ago, I was masturbating, and apparantly, my jeans were too tight, because now I have a stupid blister on my finger from having my jeans rub on my finger too much while I was playing. How lame...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lysistrata

Posted 10-29-2010 at 08:02 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

It's a greek play that we're reading for our 10th grade English class. From what I can make out, it's a 30 paged kinky story about mass male denial. How very charming.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized