My vagina code

Posted 02-16-2018 at 10:42 PM by Cherise

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...021-2_17-1-118
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Listening

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:30 PM by Butterfly

I talk about the importance of communication A LOT! You are probably rolling your eyes at me right now. I know you have heard the spiel ... communication is the more important blah blah ... You know I am right! But that is not what I am saying in this blog, I promise!

Yes, communication is the MOST important part of any relationship. It is a vital skill that I feel a lot of people are lacking. Good communication can solve so many issues. But ... it doesn't matter if you are the best communicator
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Titles

Posted 02-16-2018 at 11:33 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

"They call me MR.Tibbs!"
Go watch 'In The Heat Of The Night' if you have not already seen it, Sidney Poitier delivers one of the all time best cinematic performances!

Titles are an important part of life, no-one likes being given the wrong title. You want to be addressed properly at work, school, the shops. It's common courtesy to be polite and formal. And in BDSM titles carry even more weight.

Sir. Master. Dom. Mistress. Domme. Goddess. Slave. Sub. Slut....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and slut accessories

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:48 AM by Chaos1015 (Pm dares)
Updated 07-02-2018 at 08:27 PM by Chaos1015

Large butt plug with tail attached, choke chain collar, leash, Med plug with cock ring connected, anal beads, 3 dildos, cock cages, nipple clamps, candle, remote vibrating eggs, ball gag dildo, full gimp mask with attachable ball gag, restraints, rope, various vibrating cock rings, whips, paddles, electro-shock cock and ball harness, nipple suctions, cuffs, adjustable leg spreader bar, pocket pussy, over-the-door sex swing, duct tape, used panties, dresses, fishnet stockings, jock strap with hole for...