Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Notes to my Domme

Posted 02-27-2018 at 07:00 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

While I was sub-ing to a young, but strict, Domme, I wrote the following after doing a little task she had set me:

"Hotels are very interesting. There is a nice set of hangers in the closet with sharp and tight clamps on them. Guess what I did tonight, before I wrote to you? I stripped naked and put them on me. I should say I have not done this in a while, and the pain was intense. But I wanted to feel what you feel. So I put them on and bit my tongue to keep the pain in control.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average.

What do I look like?

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:44 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 03-20-2024 at 12:49 AM by Pet Ra (updating (piercing))

Well, look at the pictures
Okay, it's a bit older but luckily we Asians don't age that fast. And my Owners like how I look on it.

I'm 1,52m tall, weight 39kg and have dark brown hair that is mostly bound to a ponytail, reaching between my shoulders.
My almond eyes are so dark brown that they almost seem black, and I have a minimal stub nose. My mouth is a bit to wide and alwas seem to smile (even when I'm grumpy), but all together it makes me look cute - well, that's what...
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average.

Dare give by ltakltak

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:31 PM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this dare:
- hold an enema for 30 minutes
- make myself a breast harness afterwards (because of my tiny tits it was altered to taping them)
- put 6 pens in my ass and write down "I am the pathetic slut of my master and mistress"
- edge between each writing by humping a piece of furniture

Master gave me my enema (because I had to hold it for such a long time he only gave me one filling = 500ml) and plugged my ass to prevent a messy...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

On solving a problem correctly

Posted 02-26-2018 at 07:31 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I have been working on a problem since Friday. It bothered me through the weekend and even made it hard for me to sleep. This morning, when I got to work, I was determined I would get to the bottom of this. Turns out that my error was that I was using the wrong multiple of pi in my calculations! What a dumb cunt I can be at times!!

Anyway, I felt so happy after I figured this out and a beautiful image appeared on the screen from my calculations, that I simply had to lock my office door,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When I was in high-school ...

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:47 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I was already a slut when I was in high-school. Perhaps I had not yet completely discovered my submissive side, but I knew I liked sex and I liked boys (and girls too!).

One day, a friend of mine and I decided that we wanted to learn how to give the best blow-jobs! Of course, the best way to do this would be give as many BJs as possible, learning as we went along. So we started on a mission to blow as many of our classmates as possible! It was pretty interesting. I would always first
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare reports

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:22 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I have been away for awhile and am getting back into it! I am sorry I haven't been posting for a long while but I am back and will be reporting every dare I do month to month again Starting with February (Well the rest of Feb that is). It was really hard for me to complete dares because I was in college and super busy with school and sports and on top of that living with 5 other people so it made it hard to get some privacy to play and complete dares from people. But now I have graduated and am looking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Master's Gift for me

Posted 02-25-2018 at 06:21 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

My master made me cry last night and wanted me to post a blog post explaining what he made me do:

My master commanded me to tell my mother I loved her and kiss her on the head and shit my pants as I kissed her head. So, last night I went into my living room waiting for my mother to get off the phone in the kitchen. When she got off the phone, I walked over to her in the kitchen and prepared to shit as I did. I then hugged her and told her I loved her and pushed most of it out and then...
Posted in Uncategorized