Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Short Update

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden

I currently have several outstanding tasks/threads such as the lights out thread tasks/custom orgasms or DOND thread and dares to give out still. I was hoping to have finished them all by now, but I have a lot going on in r/l and am not in a kinky mindset currently.

Even if I were I don't have much free time due to personal stuff going on and recently had to take a break with Butterfly and Jaro due to ill health and relax a lot of my own rules given by AM due to ill health and family.

This is just a quick update to those waiting to recieve tasks or reports that I haven't forgotten and I will get around to everything when I can-but it wont be in the immediate future. I am taking a little break to put my mental, emotional and physical health first.

Thank you in advance for patience and understanding.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1038 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dearest Icemadien

I wish you should good recovery Real life must always come first especially if it is health, family or work.

I hope you are getting stronger.

Mr Charcol
  2. Old Comment
    Hope that things improve for you soon, IceMaiden. And that your health skyrockets.
  3. Old Comment
    Just wanted to say that I love you and support you and hope things will start to get better soon so that we can see your cheery self around getDare again soon.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you for posting this. I often think about my 1000th post and feel bad that I haven't finished it yet and while Butterfly does her best to reassure me its okay, seeing an actual blog post of time when you two do take the time for yourself and put kink aside, it helps me feel better about not having time or the mindset to do kinky tasks. Thank you!
    Posted 02-10-2018 at 06:16 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Have some hugs, huggles, and huggies from all of us.

Then take care of yourself and your other top priorities.
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you lovelies <3 I am feeling a little better and easing back into things.