Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

The Attendant

Posted 02-06-2018 at 09:23 PM by mslut1961

This past summer I got in the habit of going to the park late at night and causing the trails dressed in one of my slutty outfits. Sometimes I would get picked up and used, other times not. This one night on the way home I stopped at one of those 24/7 gas stations to clean my windows. It was 3 a.m. and I was the only one at the pumps. As I was leaning over, my ass exposed, and cleaning the back window a voice said, "can I be of service?"
It was the attendant. He was an older black man. As he got closer he saw my bare ass and chastity encased clitty. He smiled and rubbed his crotch. "I could use a blow job," he stated. I nodded my head and followed him into the gas station. He told me to go into the back and get naked, except for the wig, stockings and heels. I did as I was told and about 5 minutes later he came in, dropped his pants and presented me with a rather large cock. "Suck it, Sissy," he ordered. I dropped to my knees and quickly got to work. After a few minutes I had worked most of it into my mouth. He had leaned over and was playing with my hole, rubbing and fingering it.
"I'm going to fuck you," he bluntly stated. He told me to present my cunt for fucking. I turned around on my hands and knees, ass up and head down. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole. When it was lined up he drove it in in one stroke. I yelped and tried to move forward, but he grabbed my hips and pounded away. He had lots of stamina and after about 15 minutes of hard pounding he had fucked me to the floor. I was laying flat on the floor and he was ravaging my cunt. A few minutes later he shot a huge load deep inside me.
He withdrew his cock, slapped me on the ass and said, "nice fuck faggot. You have a great hole. I'd like to use it more often." I just laid there and tried to regain my composure. He left the room for a short while and then returned. While I was gone I searched for my clothes, they were gone! He told me he had put them on my car by the pumps. He told me he was the manager/owner of the station. He couldn't get night workers, so he did the night shift. He said if I wanted his cock he would fuck me any night I came over.
I told him I loved his cock and how he used it. He smiled. "Time to go faggot," he said. He walked me to to the door, opened it and I walked across the well lit lot to my car, naked!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 808 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Such a good sissy, I love your reports.