Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Posted 10-21-2016 at 02:45 PM by IceMaiden

She drives me freaking insane.

She's so demanding and stubborn and insistent and she never ever listens. She asks for my advice and then doesn't listen to it or complains she doesn't want to hear it. She calls me names all the times. She's sarcastic and mean to me often. She drives me round the bend to the point I want to slap her across the face at times.

I want to go to sleep but someone complained I haven't written anything for her in ages. You'd think countless blogs and private letters and poems would be enough but noooooo. That's not good enough for her. See how demanding she is?

And she wont even let me continue the TV programme we started while she's at work, how rude is that when I want to binge it?

Okay serious time now...

Yes, she does drive me insane at times. Yes, she does make me want to slap her when I have to scream out what she needs to hear but doesn't want to hear. And she calls me a bitch all the time when I'm nothing but nice to her.

But I love her. I love her humour. I love her intelligence, her wit, how caring she is. How much she loves those she holds dear to her. How compassionate and honest she is and the fact she will just as willingly tell it straight to me when I need it but don't want to hear it.

I love how forgiving she is- mistakes have been made, hurtful words said over the last 2.5 years when one or both of us loses our temper. But she never holds a grude and forgives easily and I love her for that.

I love how insightful she is and helpful when I need advice or help on anything at all, be it something major or something entirely silly. I love how loyal she is-who would have thought a chance meeting on gD would lead to 2.5 years of shared stories, laughter, tears, arguments and making up every time? That long online is like a lifetime offline.

I love how brave she is, how willing to overcome curveballs life throws at her sometimes. She makes me want to be as brave as she is.

I love how she's never left me, not once. Not even when I've told her to go away or leave me alone. I love how I don't have to fear she will eventually walk out of my life like I was used to people doing in the past and expected it at all times from new people because of this. That thought never even crosses my mind anymore in regards to her. I know I am stuck with her, just as she is stuck with me.

She drives me insane daily...but I wouldn't have her any other way.

*Happy now? I'm going to sleep now, you sleep stealing bitch.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 924 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    'Why do I do this to myself?' Errrr cause you love me ofc! :L I was feeling so unloved recently - you didn't love me anymore :-(

I do not drive you insane and I do listen to your advice HMPF. And it's true you haven't written anything for me in ages , see that makes me feel so unloved and so sad in my heart :-(. And you won't let me binge Prison Break either woman! So that's not all on me! God we sound crazy hahahaha actually, no we ARE crazy lolol.

I love you tooooo.. but half the stuff you wrote about me is not true at all! YOU, yes YOU are the one who kept me going through times I didn't want to and I'm not brave at all! It really does feel like a lifetime even though we've only known each other 2.5 years.

And pfttt I'd never have walked out on you, ever. And I never will - so that thought better be long gone bitch! I still die every time at the 'sleep stealing bitch' line hahahahahaha. I did not steal your sleep!!

Anywayy - you know I'm always just joking around when I say I don't get any love from you, I just like winding you up - I know you love me unconditionally after all it says it in your sig . Everything you said about me, I can easily turn it around and say the exactly same about you - cause you are freaking awesome woman and don't ever forget it. And I am so so so grateful that you're still in my life and still by my side through no matter what .

Now can I go to sleep too, you sleep stealing bitch?! It's 2.30am HMPF.
    Posted 10-23-2016 at 06:34 PM by FrozenWolfGirl FrozenWolfGirl is offline