Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

chocolatey dare

Posted 10-06-2012 at 01:56 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'rs,

So not sure if some of you out thair read the chocolatey dare posted by TorD4life but I finally gave it a go...........

I used the fun-sized mars bars coz the others are just too big to have in panties and not walk funny. And I didn't wear jeans as it would stain too much and i was already gonna waste my panties so had a skirt instead. I only went to the park walking, only about 5 mins away and then back. It was HORRIBLE it melts so quick and felt like it was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Right Now!

Posted 10-05-2012 at 09:30 PM by jacklynn0927

I am in my room, and I am online. As long as I do not have to leave my room I can do anything in signature.

Remember, no pictures, no cam, no toys.

PM on here, or email at [email protected]

Send me some good ones!
Thanks in advance!
~Jacky

Likes (All these are punishments if taken to the extreme...major wedgie pain, or orgasm control while in bondage or wedgie, etc.)
*Edging
*Wedgie
*Somewhat Painful...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Looking for an online female slave

Posted 10-05-2012 at 06:23 AM by extacycum

Looking for a cyber female sex slave to control totally.

Must be willing to become my property in every sense.

Age, size, colour, experience, etc immaterial.

Message me for background and details.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to Show My Nipples at Work

Posted 10-04-2012 at 01:09 PM by nanomt

Some of my bosses clients saw my nipples through my shirt today and made positive comments about it to my boss.

My boss just directed me to have several blouses at work that I can change into when certain clients are here. When they are in the office, I'm not allowed to wear a bra and the blouses must show my nipples very well.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Likes/Limits/Toys

Posted 10-03-2012 at 09:32 PM by Kitty Bella
Updated 04-23-2013 at 08:02 AM by Kitty Bella
Tags likes, limits, toys

This Post is for all this Girls likes, Limits, and Toys She has If she gets more stuff she will update her List.

Likes so you can try and Keep it in here.
Peeing self, Golden Shower, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings(non pussy none breast) <3, SB{Self Bondage}, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play, Dice Dares,Brown Showers/Scat of kinds{wearing, messing panties, ETC}, self Branding, Messy(none food Get Creative), Enema, bladder/bowel control {need to be in the mood for this}, Laxatives{max
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to Work Naked

Posted 10-03-2012 at 11:04 AM by nanomt

Yesterday my boss made me completly undress and he locked my clothes away in a filing cabinet that I have no key for.

Today he's making me work topless.

I feel so vulnerable and exposed. I'm no better than a play toy for him.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave for a Group of Men

Posted 09-29-2012 at 09:04 PM by nanomt

I offered myself to a group of men tonight on GD. If they all accept, they'll work together to humiliate me to the max. I think this will be very erotic for me and maybe the members of GD will learn what a filthy whore I can be when I'm horny.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized