Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Thoughtwrangler task

Posted 02-10-2018 at 10:53 PM by Miss Lizzi

Bimbo Lizzi got home drunk and horny and a little desperate to be 'abused'. Odd and conflicting feelings but the need to be bossed and controlled was overwhelming. As a result bimbo asked sir thoughtwrangler if he would oblige her with his great mind and 'play' or task her. Sir thoughtwrangler gave bimbo the following task which she will now attempt and report

1) On all fours in front of the toilet. Put your head in the bowl and close the lid. Edge twice, or once if you flush first....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Short Update

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I currently have several outstanding tasks/threads such as the lights out thread tasks/custom orgasms or DOND thread and dares to give out still. I was hoping to have finished them all by now, but I have a lot going on in r/l and am not in a kinky mindset currently.

Even if I were I don't have much free time due to personal stuff going on and recently had to take a break with Butterfly and Jaro due to ill health and relax a lot of my own rules given by AM due to ill health and family.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diapered week 5

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:15 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:59 PM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

This week was pretty rough for some reason. I felt pretty meh about this entire experience and almost stopped for a while. However, I can honesty say that not only am I still in diapers, the diaper I am currently wearing is wet.

I think that part of the problem was I bought some diapers and the soaker part was about 2 inches lower than I need it to be. I was also pretty low on money (about $12) so I couldn't go buy anymore. Luckily, I had some LUVs diapers...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time