Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Brains ...

Posted 01-31-2018 at 09:05 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-31-2018 at 09:10 AM by Butterfly

When I sat down to write this blog, it was meant to be about being selfish and how that can sometimes be a good thing. But I think I will leave that topic for another day.

I am sitting here, at my desk at work and I am cold. I am hungry. I have a headache. I am exhausted. I have a lump in my throat that I don't think will disappear until I allow myself to cry ... but I can't cry. I cried too many tears last week.

I feel like a zombie. I feel all of those things that I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.33 average.

When Is It Okay To Safeword?

Posted 01-30-2018 at 04:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-30-2018 at 05:40 PM by IceMaiden

As AM and I can't be together physically 24/7 he has okay'ed me still having the occasional session with a play partner. Sometimes he will join us via skype cam and join in with direction and orders and sometimes he isn't able to join us depending on his own daily commitments.

With AM I don't have a safeword, with anyone else I do. Recently I had a session that I safeworded about halfway through and I found it interesting when I realized that the person I DON'T have a safeword or limits
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-29-2018 at 02:09 PM by Literally
Updated 01-29-2018 at 02:13 PM by Literally

PM me "Underwear" and I'll send you a picture of what I'm wearing.

PM me "Dare" and a kink from my likes and I'll think of a quick one (<3mins) for us both to do.

PM me "Challenge" and a picture of you outdoors and exposed, and I will do my best to match it.

(You can also KIK me at Jock.Master)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Opening another piece of me

Posted 01-29-2018 at 12:16 PM by Pariahterror

So here I am writing another piece of me. To me it already is some heavy stuff to tell you. And I already feel my eyes welling up when I just think about telling it to anyone. And just in advance, I’m sorry for using you as a therapy session.

As you might have read in my thread where I’m opening up is that making and keeping contact is a difficult thing for me. When there is regular contact, it appears to be less difficult for me. The least difficult thing might be just talking in person...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Out of the blue - Punish me/Play with me requests

Posted 01-28-2018 at 03:37 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2018 at 03:27 AM by CSasha

We all know there's no pretty, short or comfortable way to deal with inappropriate requests. We can only educate those to do better who read. Anyway, I'd like to try once in a while like this.

Recently I got another request via PM. Nice avatar. Good signature. But:

- No greeting
- Just this sentence: "Punish me" or something along that

My plain answer: "No, thanks." And here is my main reason for that reaction:

Never...
Oracle
Old

Week 3

Posted 01-27-2018 at 12:02 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:57 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings,

I am almost a month into this dare and I gotta say that it has been an interesting experience.

I have had to buy two packs of 40 diapers (generic brand) so far and have gone through about 50 disposable diapers total. In addition, I have used my cloth diapers a good bit which has brought down the number of disposable that I have needed.

Anyway on to the week,

This week I actually wet my bed. I was wearing a cloth diaper with my...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Hello Kitty

Posted 01-26-2018 at 08:09 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)
Updated 01-26-2018 at 08:12 AM by Hammarling

Mina sako arigato, k-k-k-kawaii... k-k-k-kawaii
Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne?
Well worth listening to, and it's a rare song that references spin the bottle which surely is appropiate on a dare forum.

Pet Play is one of my biggest loves. But in comparision to my other loves it's still sort of new. I've only really gotten into it at all in the last couple of years, but since trying it out i got more and more into it and now it's right up there as a kink for me.

Posted in Uncategorized