Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > List of abdl supplys

Rate this Entry

Play Safe, Play Fare, Male Chastity

Posted 02-09-2018 at 05:00 AM by publicpants
Updated 02-09-2018 at 11:13 AM by publicpants

Play Safe, Play Fare, Male Chastity

Research has been done on this subject and it is very important for anyone involved with or wanting to try out male chastity to read as much on the subject as possible, I have been involved with the London fetish scene for many years and have talked with many health professionals on the scene including, Dr's and former nurses, on this subject. There opinions match findings on the internet.
As with all activities extremes are bad for you. So hear is a simple rule, S.S.C. Safe, Sane, Consent

Safe

Long Term male chastity without release is DANGERUSE, side affects include, swelling of the prostate, heightened risk of infection, erectile disjunction disorder, and a heightened risk of prostate cancer.
All party's involved should be made aware of the risks, a non educated consent is not consent on both sides.

some of these symptoms, occur many years later. So if some one is trying to convince you into chastity and says "I have experience and no one I have used chastity on has had anything like that" They may me unaware of someone's situation who they where in a relationship with in the past.

To Keep safe men need to ejaculate regularly. A good practice observed buy good dominants is a Wash and a Wank once a Week. the 3 W's. And why not? Keep your sub happy, see it like changing the oil in you car but try it make it more fun This is not a hard rule just an approximation, come up with your own rules.
If your sub dose not want to cum they must be made aware of the dangers. Likewise if your dome pressures you to go past what is safe this must not be tolerated. The safty of your partner should be your No. one priority as with all play.

Chastity should be halted if any of these symptoms occur: Irregular pain in the anise, Genitals or surrounding area, fever, nausea, dizzy spells, night sweats, diarrhoea, constipation, server wait loss, Difficulty passing urine(this may happen at first but will become easer after a few attempts), blood in stool, if any of these symptom's persist see a Dr strait away.

Sane

Everyone has there own limits with Sane. What is right for one person is certainly not right for another, the sub may or may not notice this them selves. It is one of the Dom's responsibility's to keep there eye on this with regular contact and chats. The sub also has responsibility over this, and a good way to do this is dairy, keep a log of your daily activity and mood, and if there is any difficulty tack some time off from chastity.

Respect to individual is key hear and to much pressure from either party is wrong.
A sub begging to be locked up for longer than the dom is comfortable with should not be tolerated. likewise a Dom using comments like "I had a sub who was locked up for 3 months and he was fine" is not acceptable. this puts undue mental pressure on the sub to go past there limits and is lazy Doming. subs should not be played off against each other in matters of chastity, buy all mean race them in tasks like doing the dishes with rewards given the winner or punishment to the loose, But not with chastity they are already showing a massive commitment. Slow and gentle encouragement is needed hear.

Consent

Consent means both parties sitting down and discussing that they both want it. this is not a time for pushy doming, and neither a time for subby shyness, research should be done beforehand or together, so both parties are informed. `So that consent can be truly given on both sides. Take your time with this, I'm not saying have a board meeting, talking thing trough and giving consent can be a very erotic time, so get cosy and chat about it. Remember consent can be removed at any time buy either party so show respect!

A sub should never be punished for asking for a device to be removed, so sit them down and talk about it, make sure that that is what they really want, it might just be encouragement that they need. But once your sure, it must be removed breaching consent in extreme situation can lead to prosecution, its happened before. I hope this helps any one considering or using chastity. So please remember play safe, play fair, and have FUN
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1655 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome! Many thanks for the education. There's so much I didn't know from 1. Or rather, of course it is very important.