Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.

Bullying

Posted 06-06-2017 at 01:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Before I start my rant, I just thought I would share that the incident that caused me to rant about this topic today was had NOTHING to do with getDare. Although I have seen some instances of "bullying" or people being mean to each other on this site, it is not the focus of my rant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growing up I was never really bullied at school. This has always surprised me because I was always overweight, never wore designer labels, was always
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My Super, Awesome, Personalized Like/Limits Report!

Posted 06-06-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-15-2017 at 12:55 PM by Butterfly

Jaroface has been working really hard over the past few months to put together a very comprehensive and inclusive questionnaire of likes/limits as a bottom.

I have had the pleasure of helping him review the questionnaire at different stages of its development and I think it is really amazing. I am really looking forward to seeing the data after it receives some responses.

One of the really cool things about answering the questionnaire, is the fact that you have the option
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To all my haters

Posted 06-06-2017 at 11:31 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-06-2017 at 12:31 PM by CSasha

Some people hate my blog entries, fap roulettes and other creations, dislike without comment, confuse or annoy me with PMs or comments. Since they are unlikely reading this anyway, I think I better address this letter to myself:

Dear me,

May I ask, why are you upset?

If there is any way to badly rate or dislike, then there will always be some people using it. That's the purpose of these features. If they wanted every bad rating to be commented, or anyone approving...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues