Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Toy Box: Wevibe 4 plus

Posted 06-21-2017 at 01:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The Musings of a Switch?

Posted 06-21-2017 at 10:57 AM by Komodo Jones

As a lot of my latest blog entries have been, this is kind of a free write, just what comes into my mind at the time. I don't really care that much about grammar mechanics or spelling as this is not a formal essay nor am I being graded. It's just talking and musing and such but enough of the ramblings and I guess I'll get on to the main topic on what's been going on in my head lately.

In 2009, I had my first relationship with a sub and what I would call my first real immersion into...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized