Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PSA: I love you all!

Posted 06-02-2017 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

Recently there have been some people fighting in my life. It seems to be around the topic of my love.

You see, a few months ago, Princess.Ashley negotiated with Asslvr so that she could share me. She wanted me all to herself forever and ever. Asslvr was very nice to offer to share, and although Princess didn't want to share, she finally gave in. They decided that they could share. I think the percentages were something like 75% of my love goes to Princess, 24% goes to Asslvr and then
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I can't cum

Posted 06-02-2017 at 12:58 AM by andrew_b

Okay firstly I want to start by saying this isn't something about denial, I wish it was. It's a more serious issue than that.

For as long as I've known I have been able to cum whether masturbating or having sex, the only way it'll come out is by having wet dreams or when I pee.

I had told a getDare member about this years ago and he suggested telling a doctor about it, well I was too nervous to do it at the time. It took me a long time but I eventually did it this year....
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized