Updated 06-26-2017 at 02:44 AM by Dottie

Dares
- I̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶(̶2̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶)̶
- I̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶
- Messy for this post
- I̶c̶e̶
- b̶a̶r̶e̶
- copy this
- D̶r̶a̶w̶ ̶n̶i̶p̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶"̶s̶p̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶"̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶
- 8̶*̶3̶=̶2̶4̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶m̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶
- PINCH 30

Rules
  1. Naked and clamped whenever using the toilet
  2. 15 minutes in this position with nipple clamps
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Beginnings

Posted 05-26-2017 at 05:28 PM by pt26

Wow, so much has happened since I have been active on here. I really do not plan on going into it all. Long story short I met my girlfriend online not really through get dare but in a round about way. I asked her to be my Miss and a month later I asked her out. Here we are 6 months later and still going strong. We switch every so often but I still love being her little slut. She has recently implemented some new rules and one was to make a journal. I will be posting on another site but figured I do so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Trust versus NonTrust!

Posted 05-26-2017 at 04:22 PM by MasterDaddy02

Everyone has there own view on certain subject matters. As such, when you have earned that word "trust." What does that truly mean? How deep does that trust go? How important was it once you have reached that strong degree of trust? I am tossing this out for comments and views on it!

Versus nontrust:

Why do so many people choose this nontrust action and are willing to toss away the true trust of another?

In my view, I feel there is something totally
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares

Posted 05-26-2017 at 11:18 AM by DareFiend
Updated 10-15-2020 at 11:34 AM by DareFiend

Dares in GRAY are unavailable for the time being.

General info: I am generally denied orgasms. I'm horny and frustrated all the time.

10: As soon as possible after getting the PM or KIK, take my balls out and punch them 10 times.

HA, HA, BITCH: Take out my dick asap and stroke till hard/edge. Then put it back all horny and frustrated.

EDGE: Edge, or do an online edging game, for 15 minutes continuously. Make it as agonizingly frustrating as...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized