Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My 11th Challenge

Posted 01-15-2013 at 05:00 PM by Dareholic

My 11th challenge comes comes from polp. The challenge was 99. It took me a little over 3 hours to complete this one. Mistress loves when I take my time. I was able to complete 35 in the first hour. Each time I was able to restrain myself from cumming fairly easy. The next hour I was able to complete 33. It was little more harder to restrain myself from cumming; but was able to reframe from cumming. In the last 31 edges I did took up the rest of the time. It was harder to restrain myself. Especially...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10th Challenge.

Posted 01-14-2013 at 11:10 AM by Dareholic

The 10th Challenge comes from Rosebrat89. The challenge this time was 89. I had to wait a few days before I could start because my Mistress and Master were gone. They love to watch. They got back late on Sunday from a little trip they took. I told them about the new challenge. They told me to do it after they were done unpacking. It was around Midnight when I was finally able to start. It is a good thing I am more of a night person anyways. I had lots of energy to help me concentrate on my meditation...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Searching for a stranger.......

Posted 01-13-2013 at 01:16 PM by worthless.kunt

The other day I was looking for a person begging for money and I was going to take him to a park bathroom and let him fuck all of my holes. For some reason I couldn't find one. So I went to the home base parking lot and one of the laborers got in my car and we went behind a building and he finger fuck my cunt then fuck me with my dildo. After I sucked his dick. Then dropped him back off.
I love to let strangers use me body.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is what I am.......

Posted 01-13-2013 at 01:08 PM by worthless.kunt

i am a worthless piece of meat
i am a filthy cunt
i am a dog
i am trash
i am a toilet licking degenerate
i am a nasty slut
i am a skank
i am nothing more than dirt
i am three holes for anyone to use
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Will Do Almost Anything.......

Posted 01-13-2013 at 01:00 PM by worthless.kunt

I love doing degrading tasks. Fucking strangers, sticking random items in my cunt, licking toilets, piss play, torturing my cunt, ass play, k9, etc......I need a sadistic and unmerciful Mistress to use, abuse, and punish me........
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Report of it's Extended Absence.

Posted 01-12-2013 at 08:30 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes for the long hiatus, as even after it returned from it's weekend with family it was unable to post a good report in a while. It's master seems understanding and pleased that it is back, he understands that it is busy with school among many things and even asked that it let him know if any of the rules need to be changed on necessity.

Despite it's absence from posting it is pleased to report that it followed most if not all of master's rules during the hiatus, with the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9th Challenge

Posted 01-10-2013 at 01:28 PM by Dareholic

My Ninth challenge comes from Evelyn, who challenged me to 23.. My Mistress told me to do all 23 as fast as I could. I was able to complete all 23 with in 3 min. Each time I edge, I was able to restrain myself from cumming. However, trying to do them as fast as I could; lets just say I was a little tired after completing this challenge. I slept good that night.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized