Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Denial is NOT for Butterflies

Posted 01-18-2018 at 04:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I don't do denial!

I will let that settle in for a second .......

recovered? Ok, let me explain ...

Denial seems to be a hot topic around here. I think 90% of people have orgasm control as a like or love or curiosity (I am making that statistic up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty close). I too love orgasm control, but denial for me is a LIMIT!

I know it sounds crazy! I am a sub and I don't do denial? How can I still call myself
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My core personality took the BDSM test!

Posted 01-18-2018 at 07:34 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So I got bored, and was a little curious as to how the "core personality" would score on the BDSM test. Me and him are the 2 most dominate personalities of all 7, and so I spoke to him (more so we conversed in our head) and he took over to take the test. his results are linked below.

Core personality BDSM results

In comparison to my results, this was a really interesting thing to see! I was intrigued to see the differences between him and me, and what the each...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Watch your steps

Posted 01-18-2018 at 01:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I would have liked to have shared a picture here but didn't find it. Someone was telling his therapist: "I give so much but I don't get anything back". It was the Santa Claus.

When you give dares or do anything public, you get asked by complete strangers, something like: "Hey, how are you? What are you up to? Could you make an add denial thread for me, too?" And then I sigh a little because it's so difficult for me to say no. He took the first obstacle by choosing an...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues